Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Should have seen this one comming...
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Lol......how does he? Or is it just a mystery?
Youtube Surfers live clips from the 80's. It was like a freak show, with music. And listen to Locust Abortion Technician, from beginning to end. Then you'll see what I mean.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

duuuuuurp

shut up kiten


When was the last time you posted a complete sentence?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

long before your time, my dear padawan
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Well said :oh

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Youtube Surfers live clips from the 80's. It was like a freak show, with music. And listen to Locust Abortion Technician, from beginning to end. Then you'll see what I mean.
No I meant now. I guess I assume most musicians blow through their money and have to continue working later on.

LYNCHED ON DAY 1!


HA-HA!
Yeah, I wasn't up in time to do anything about it. Sorta pissed.

You're going to be upset with me after more info is given out about our interaction. I could have turned the game on its head, or tried to...but decided to not be a dick, assuming I could always do it the next day. I won't get a chance like that again I fear. Meh.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

No I meant now. I guess I assume most musicians blow through their money and have to continue working later on.
I imagine he didn't make a lot of money to blow. Not exactly New Kids on the Block.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Stop talking about the game you moron. Go QQ in your corner, stupid bear.

Maybe you should control your hibernation mode better. Damn bears and their sleep.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

This thread title is rather fail. Uncreative follow up to the previous epic one. This is like a poor sequel of a good first, stand alone movie.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

This thread title is rather fail. Uncreative follow up to the previous epic one. This is like a poor sequel of a good first, stand alone movie.
His usual wit has abandoned him. I'm not sure who to blame.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

An exemplar, huh?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I imagine he didn't make a lot of money to blow. Not exactly New Kids on the Block.
Yeah, I don't think so either. That's why it's confusing as to how he lives in such an exclusive place...and why.

Stop talking about the game you moron. Go QQ in your corner, stupid bear.

Maybe you should control your hibernation mode better. Damn bears and their sleep.
Shut up, nub. You're just dreading when all the info of your nubness comes out!

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BAD LOVER!!!...instead I started to feel guilty

This thread title is rather fail. Uncreative follow up to the previous epic one. This is like a poor sequel of a good first, stand alone movie.
It was spur of the moment. Don't compare it to a The Onion headline or anything.

His usual wit has abandoned him. I'm not sure who to blame.
Wit? I always considered myself rather dull. How cool.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I am guessing, you ignored my text...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I am guessing, you ignored my text...
I ignored it for both of our sakes. Not allowed to talk about the game...

Plus, why would you warn me to save myself if it would have tied myself and you in votes? So weird
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Yeah, I don't think so either. That's why it's confusing as to how he lives in such an exclusive place...and why.
Maybe he married well.

Wit? I always considered myself rather dull. How cool.
Not wit, I suppose. But you used to at least occasionally luck into decent quotes.

I am guessing, you ignored my text...
He's playing hard to get. Just text him more.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

:wooo

Saw this today and thought you, Kaiten, and other basketball fans might enjoy it. I think Laettner wins easily, but who knows?

Also... hi :lovebunny
Hi Tiff!

I saw that earlier today, really funny. Christian Laetner is guaranteed to win. I feel like Bobby Hurley should be a higher seed. A major sleeper, if you ask me. Little bugger always annoyed me.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I ignored it for both of our sakes. Not allowed to talk about the game...

Plus, why would you warn me to save myself if it would have tied myself and you in votes? So weird
I wanted to see your reaction and I was being a good friend person. Common courtesy says, one should reply. Anyway, lesson learned...no more texting.

He's playing hard to get. Just text him more.
If I were into men, I would but I am not, so I would not.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Hey~ Well, I should've posted it earlier, I guess. Still awesome though, right? I agree about Bobby Hurley needing a higher seed. It sucks that he has to go up against JJ Redick in the opening round. He's getting spanked right now with about 7600 to 2900 votes. But the whole Duke bracket is pretty stacked, so yeah... there's a reason they need their own bracket. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I wanted to see your reaction and I was being a good friend person. Common courtesy says, one should reply. Anyway, lesson learned...no more texting.
About the game :fail

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Seriously, most of the players outside of the Duke bracket just seem like they're thrown in there as fodder.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top