Re: Nurmeedurr thread.
Should have seen this one comming...
Should have seen this one comming...
Youtube Surfers live clips from the 80's. It was like a freak show, with music. And listen to Locust Abortion Technician, from beginning to end. Then you'll see what I mean.Lol......how does he? Or is it just a mystery?
duuuuuurp
shut up kiten

No I meant now. I guess I assume most musicians blow through their money and have to continue working later on.Youtube Surfers live clips from the 80's. It was like a freak show, with music. And listen to Locust Abortion Technician, from beginning to end. Then you'll see what I mean.
Yeah, I wasn't up in time to do anything about it. Sorta pissed.LYNCHED ON DAY 1!
HA-HA!
I imagine he didn't make a lot of money to blow. Not exactly New Kids on the Block.No I meant now. I guess I assume most musicians blow through their money and have to continue working later on.
His usual wit has abandoned him. I'm not sure who to blame.This thread title is rather fail. Uncreative follow up to the previous epic one. This is like a poor sequel of a good first, stand alone movie.
Yeah, I don't think so either. That's why it's confusing as to how he lives in such an exclusive place...and why.I imagine he didn't make a lot of money to blow. Not exactly New Kids on the Block.
Shut up, nub. You're just dreading when all the info of your nubness comes out!Stop talking about the game you moron. Go QQ in your corner, stupid bear.
Maybe you should control your hibernation mode better. Damn bears and their sleep.
It was spur of the moment. Don't compare it to a The Onion headline or anything.This thread title is rather fail. Uncreative follow up to the previous epic one. This is like a poor sequel of a good first, stand alone movie.
Wit? I always considered myself rather dull. How cool.His usual wit has abandoned him. I'm not sure who to blame.
I ignored it for both of our sakes. Not allowed to talk about the game...I am guessing, you ignored my text...
Maybe he married well.Yeah, I don't think so either. That's why it's confusing as to how he lives in such an exclusive place...and why.
Not wit, I suppose. But you used to at least occasionally luck into decent quotes.Wit? I always considered myself rather dull. How cool.
He's playing hard to get. Just text him more.I am guessing, you ignored my text...



Hi Tiff!Saw this today and thought you, Kaiten, and other basketball fans might enjoy it. I think Laettner wins easily, but who knows?
Also... hi![]()
I wanted to see your reaction and I was being a goodI ignored it for both of our sakes. Not allowed to talk about the game...
Plus, why would you warn me to save myself if it would have tied myself and you in votes? So weird
If I were into men, I would but I am not, so I would not.He's playing hard to get. Just text him more.

About the gameI wanted to see your reaction and I was being a goodfriendperson. Common courtesy says, one should reply. Anyway, lesson learned...no more texting.
