Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
vigilante
Hm, but you generally prefer being a mafia or a townie?

i really find it weird that people prefer being townies for some reason as they represent "good", this is a game. :XD Personally I really like the third party.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,624
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
vigilante
Depends on personal opinion, but a good choice. I like the Detective, the Recruiter Mason and the Vigilante most.

Yeah, it was a bad move. But not like you destroyed it, so no need to be that dramatic. Previous games we had a lot of hostkills, this time we had you who made a mistake, that's it.

But Adi if you wanna join next time, you have to be more active, because you didn't make much post *you did made the minimum required*, but because if you don't play the game with some time available, you will end doing a similar mistake next time. This game requires some time, and some thought behind what you should and shouldn't do, that's why you need to make sure you can spend more time on it next time.

This is just my opinion. For me you are free to play the next game, but you should make sure you have more time if you do so.
Sky also was the bottom poster when we bandwagoned him, so yeah. We tend to think inactivity denotes one's anti-Townie role, and that generally ends up as a mislead.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Hm, but you generally prefer being a mafia or a townie?

i really find it weird that people prefer begin townies for some reason as they represent "good", this is a game. :XD Personally I really like the third party.
i actually take it back, my all favourite was mason recruiter and I the several times I was mafia I didnt really enjoy it.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Depends on personal opinion, but a good choice. I like the Detective, the Recruiter Mason and the Vigilante most.


.
Well he did ask my opinion
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i actually take it back, my all favourite was mason recruiter and I the several times I was mafia I didnt really enjoy it.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------


Well he did ask my opinion
I have yet to be mafia, I really wonder how much different it is.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I feel a bit trolled but alright I suppose. THere is 1 thing I dont understand. With all honesty do we really have to have these all new roles? the game was rather smooth without them/0\
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yeah, it was a bad move. But not like you destroyed it, so no need to be that dramatic. Previous games we had a lot of hostkills, this time we had you who made a mistake, that's it.

But Adi if you wanna join next time, you have to be more active, because you didn't make much post *you did made the minimum required*, but because if you don't play the game with some time available, you will end doing a similar mistake next time. This game requires some time, and some thought behind what you should and shouldn't do, that's why you need to make sure you can spend more time on it next time.

This is just my opinion. For me you are free to play the next game, but you should make sure you have more time if you do so.
Yeah, I know and you're right. When I decided to play, I was supposed to have enough time for everything, but then I had to go to interviews, became sick (still sick :bored). That's the problem, I can't be 100% sure when I will have time, because of looking for a job. So I guess I'll be completely sure if I'm free first.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yeah, I know and you're right. When I decided to play, I was supposed to have enough time for everything, but then I had to go to interviews, became sick (still sick :bored). That's the problem, I can't be 100% sure when I will have time, because of looking for a job. So I guess I'll be completely sure if I'm free first.
Yeah, i understand. Anyway good luck finding a job you like, and get better :hug

I feel a bit trolled but alright I suppose. THere is 1 thing I dont understand. With all honesty do we really have to have these all new roles? the game was rather smooth without them/0\
Actually i think it was better to add new roles to this game. First of all we are more than ever, and second this is the 3rd game in a short amount of time, so i guess it might help the game not getting as repetitive and easy to read. So i kinda think adding a couple of new roles to this game, is gonna make it more interesting overall.
We can always discuss about it when the game ends though.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
When adi said in the first day "You guys will regret to killing me" and "im not the bomb my head said "Oh F*ck"
but its okay, there is a lot to happen in this game , i guess
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Who died? I know Adi did. Dunno who was lynched either. Why can't you just use members' name? -_-
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,624
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Who died? I know Adi did. Dunno who was lynched either. Why can't you just use members' name? -_-
Skyguardian. The user name is matched to the roles in the OP, so, it's not that difficult to check.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
been at work...so whats up with the game?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
been at work...so whats up with the game?
Night should be over soon i think. Like DD mentioned , it's been long since the night phase started.
It will probably start when i am off to watch Porto's game. DD root for us plz, it's crucial :uguu
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
When adi said in the first day "You guys will regret to killing me" and "im not the bomb my head said "Oh F*ck"
but its okay, there is a lot to happen in this game , i guess
I thought exactly the same and had to change my vote inmediatly lol...

I don't really blame her, I blame the ones that kept pressuring her, it was damn obvious already u.u
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you guys were talking like it was over...I was about to rage

:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top