Hm, but you generally prefer being a mafia or a townie?vigilante
i really find it weird that people prefer being townies for some reason as they represent "good", this is a game.
Personally I really like the third party.Hm, but you generally prefer being a mafia or a townie?vigilante
Personally I really like the third party.Depends on personal opinion, but a good choice. I like the Detective, the Recruiter Mason and the Vigilante most.vigilante
Sky also was the bottom poster when we bandwagoned him, so yeah. We tend to think inactivity denotes one's anti-Townie role, and that generally ends up as a mislead.Yeah, it was a bad move. But not like you destroyed it, so no need to be that dramatic. Previous games we had a lot of hostkills, this time we had you who made a mistake, that's it.
But Adi if you wanna join next time, you have to be more active, because you didn't make much post *you did made the minimum required*, but because if you don't play the game with some time available, you will end doing a similar mistake next time. This game requires some time, and some thought behind what you should and shouldn't do, that's why you need to make sure you can spend more time on it next time.
This is just my opinion. For me you are free to play the next game, but you should make sure you have more time if you do so.
i actually take it back, my all favourite was mason recruiter and I the several times I was mafia I didnt really enjoy it.Hm, but you generally prefer being a mafia or a townie?
i really find it weird that people prefer begin townies for some reason as they represent "good", this is a game.Personally I really like the third party.
Well he did ask my opinionDepends on personal opinion, but a good choice. I like the Detective, the Recruiter Mason and the Vigilante most.
.
That's why I didn't quote him. I quoted you and commented on your own opinion.Well he did ask my opinion
I have yet to be mafia, I really wonder how much different it is.i actually take it back, my all favourite was mason recruiter and I the several times I was mafia I didnt really enjoy it.
---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------
Well he did ask my opinion
Yeah, I know and you're right. When I decided to play, I was supposed to have enough time for everything, but then I had to go to interviews, became sick (still sickYeah, it was a bad move. But not like you destroyed it, so no need to be that dramatic. Previous games we had a lot of hostkills, this time we had you who made a mistake, that's it.
But Adi if you wanna join next time, you have to be more active, because you didn't make much post *you did made the minimum required*, but because if you don't play the game with some time available, you will end doing a similar mistake next time. This game requires some time, and some thought behind what you should and shouldn't do, that's why you need to make sure you can spend more time on it next time.
This is just my opinion. For me you are free to play the next game, but you should make sure you have more time if you do so.
). That's the problem, I can't be 100% sure when I will have time, because of looking for a job. So I guess I'll be completely sure if I'm free first.Yeah, i understand. Anyway good luck finding a job you like, and get betterYeah, I know and you're right. When I decided to play, I was supposed to have enough time for everything, but then I had to go to interviews, became sick (still sick). That's the problem, I can't be 100% sure when I will have time, because of looking for a job. So I guess I'll be completely sure if I'm free first.

Actually i think it was better to add new roles to this game. First of all we are more than ever, and second this is the 3rd game in a short amount of time, so i guess it might help the game not getting as repetitive and easy to read. So i kinda think adding a couple of new roles to this game, is gonna make it more interesting overall.I feel a bit trolled but alright I suppose. THere is 1 thing I dont understand. With all honesty do we really have to have these all new roles? the game was rather smooth without them/0\
Skyguardian. The user name is matched to the roles in the OP, so, it's not that difficult to check.Who died? I know Adi did. Dunno who was lynched either. Why can't you just use members' name? -_-
nah, she said after that the role she got it its not good, but change the game XDwell she could be vengeful as well
Night should be over soon i think. Like DD mentioned , it's been long since the night phase started.been at work...so whats up with the game?

I thought exactly the same and had to change my vote inmediatly lol...When adi said in the first day "You guys will regret to killing me" and "im not the bomb my head said "Oh F*ck"
but its okay, there is a lot to happen in this game , i guess
