Btw, make the vote bold and visible.
I like feeling special T_THere too, don't feel special.
My bedI like feeling special T_T
Though nowhere in world can be hotter than blumenau in summer, that place is hell.

Oh no haku is thinking again... Please no walls of text.Do we need to vote before you reveal the second confession, by the way?
What walls of text? This isn't Mafia Game.Oh no haku is thinking again... Please no walls of text.
This isn't Mafia Game.


Yes please. You're the last one to vote.Do we need to vote before you reveal the second confession, by the way?

I confess that I dont have a facebook D:
Most votes look more viable as an option.Do you prefer the confessor being voted out if they got the most votes, or if one person voted for them?
But I do have a facebook D:I think that confession belongs to Hardy, purely based on D:
Never saw anyone else doing that on MH so far.
Most votes look more viable as an option.