Games Pope Game!

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Btw, make the vote bold and visible.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Here too, don't feel special.
I like feeling special T_T
Though nowhere in world can be hotter than blumenau in summer, that place is hell.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I like feeling special T_T
Though nowhere in world can be hotter than blumenau in summer, that place is hell.
My bed :hurr

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

FINAL VOTE ON GNUT
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This sound more like a thing Buffy would do, not greg.

I vote on Farfalla

She is weird.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

And imp, could u put the names of the participants on the first post, so we can keep a better track of who could be.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Do we need to vote before you reveal the second confession, by the way?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh no haku is thinking again... Please no walls of text.
What walls of text? This isn't Mafia Game.
I still feel like such an odd confession could be made by gnut only, but he has already been voted. Is there any point in voting for him at this stage?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
voting for gnut.. ..
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
GNUT YOU'RE GOING DOWN YOU SOCK SCUM
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'm an innocent townie

:hurr

vote DIGI
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Vote digitaldude
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Come on Imp, lynch that bastard :arf
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Nobody has correctly identified the confessor.

Confession 2​


I confess that I dont have a facebook D:


I have a couple of questions guys, just want your opinions.
What do you think would be better, if I reveal the confessor immediately or if I wait until all the confessions are read?
Do you prefer confessions being read one at a time, all at once, or only one person doing the confessing per round (and everyone looks for one person)?
Do you prefer the confessor being voted out if they got the most votes, or if one person voted for them?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
1.Wait for all (unless it's 1 per round)

2.One confession should be one round...

3. is the core of the game... I dunno. I think that, If you fail your guess 3 times, you're out.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I think that confession belongs to Hardy, purely based on D:
Never saw anyone else doing that on MH so far.

Do you prefer the confessor being voted out if they got the most votes, or if one person voted for them?
Most votes look more viable as an option.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
now this conefession is definitely digitals...no one knows what he looks like

confession 2 is DD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think that confession belongs to Hardy, purely based on D:
Never saw anyone else doing that on MH so far.



Most votes look more viable as an option.
But I do have a facebook D:

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

I'm between DD and liductan
 
Top