Not necessarily. I sleep with my socks, too, since it keeps my feet warm.Humm I would guess that it's probably a girl, cuz no guy would sleep in socks (At least I think that weird ...)
Not necessarily. I sleep with my socks, too, since it keeps my feet warm.Humm I would guess that it's probably a girl, cuz no guy would sleep in socks (At least I think that weird ...)
I'm used to it, I actually feel uncomfortable if I don't use themwoah, isnt it uncomfortable?


By the way, how does the voting work? If a vote is enough to pick a confessor, everyone can vote for the other and we can all be winners in the first round.
Like a A->B, B->C, C->D, D->E, E->F, F->G, G->A voting loop.
Oh..plz I don't even sleep with my socks on..That's the dumbest thing I ever heard of..I think it's the boss.lilductin maybe? I don't see anyone else saying this kind of stuff.
[Meta]The person who is correctly identified as the confessor is out. If its not yea, it just goes on. This is only the trial game and there are a lot of small tidbits wrong with the game that need to be slimmed out. So lets see how it progresses first. [/meta]By the way, how does the voting work? If a vote is enough to pick a confessor, everyone can vote for the other and we can all be winners in the first round.
Like a A->B, B->C, C->D, D->E, E->F, F->G, G->A voting loop.
Oh yeah, because sleeping with socks here on the Brazil is so comfortableOh..plz I don't even sleep with my socks on..That's the dumbest thing I ever heard of..I think it's the boss.

Beds are different there?Oh yeah, because sleeping with socks here on the Brazil is so comfortable![]()

Beds are different there?![]()

If you say that because ¨it never rains here, sunny days all year, freaking hot¨... I've got to say that I even use socks in summer (unless there are 30º C) so no, Brazilians are still suspects.
Okay can I change my vote to hardy then?Oh..plz I don't even sleep with my socks on..That's the dumbest thing I ever heard of..I think it's the boss.
D: why, I'm too atheist for that :/Okay can I change my vote to hardy then?
He is the pope, so he doesnt play with us I guess xDNo wait it is impy!?!
Here too, don't feel special.Well we get like 40º C all summer, sometimes even more. But maybe its just me, since I love being barefoot.
He's the Pope... he doesn't play.No wait it is impy!?!