Games Pope Game!

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Humm I would guess that it's probably a girl, cuz no guy would sleep in socks (At least I think that weird ...)
Not necessarily. I sleep with my socks, too, since it keeps my feet warm.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
woah, isnt it uncomfortable?
I'm used to it, I actually feel uncomfortable if I don't use them :XD

Besides, if I wake up and wanna take a pee ... the floor is cold man :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
to me sounds like a crazy Israeli superstision...its DD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lilductin maybe? I don't see anyone else saying this kind of stuff.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
By the way, how does the voting work? If a vote is enough to pick a confessor, everyone can vote for the other and we can all be winners in the first round.
Like a A->B, B->C, C->D, D->E, E->F, F->G, G->A voting loop.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
By the way, how does the voting work? If a vote is enough to pick a confessor, everyone can vote for the other and we can all be winners in the first round.
Like a A->B, B->C, C->D, D->E, E->F, F->G, G->A voting loop.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lilductin maybe? I don't see anyone else saying this kind of stuff.
Oh..plz I don't even sleep with my socks on..That's the dumbest thing I ever heard of..I think it's the boss.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
By the way, how does the voting work? If a vote is enough to pick a confessor, everyone can vote for the other and we can all be winners in the first round.
Like a A->B, B->C, C->D, D->E, E->F, F->G, G->A voting loop.
[Meta]The person who is correctly identified as the confessor is out. If its not yea, it just goes on. This is only the trial game and there are a lot of small tidbits wrong with the game that need to be slimmed out. So lets see how it progresses first. [/meta]
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh..plz I don't even sleep with my socks on..That's the dumbest thing I ever heard of..I think it's the boss.
Oh yeah, because sleeping with socks here on the Brazil is so comfortable :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If you say that because ¨it never rains here, sunny days all year, freaking hot¨... I've got to say that I even use socks in summer (unless there are 30º C) so no, Brazilians are still suspects.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
On the other hand hardy doesn't even believe in luck, so I doubt he would have any superstitions.... hmmm, I change my vote farfalla.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well we get like 40º C all summer, sometimes even more. But maybe its just me, since I love being barefoot.
 
Top