Games Pope Game!

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I didnt say I thought mine was. O.o
Ups, sorry I thought you said ¨haters gonna hate¨ as if it had happened to you. Nevermind then.

How many people do we need to kill DD? The Pope must be hungry!

yeah, but it's pronounce as Lisa and it's the original name but it was change to lissa..
I don't hate my surname anymore, but some people always find something to say here. It's not exactly popular here..Usually people have Duncan as a surname.
I'm so smart :nod

You live near gnut btw :derp
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
How many people do we need to kill DD? The Pope must be hungry!
This is not the mafia game we are not killing anyone.


(After everyone votes)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
This is not the mafia game we are not killing anyone.


(After everyone votes)
Oh but it would be nice... like ¨the pope angrily looked at the guy that made his confession. SUCH A STUPID CONFESSION!... he jumped over DD and ate every single part of his body except... you know.

Start of Night 1 :derp¨
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL...that's who I think it is too.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
KILL DD GOD DAMMIT D:
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Waiting for everyone to vote!
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
voting for haku.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I voted DD tres xs
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hahahaha. Anyway, you have all failed to yet again find the correct confessor.


Confession 3​


¨I could watch myself in the mirror for hours, I find it entertaining. The fact that I don't even see me as an attractive person makes it even more bizarre¨.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Vote Hardy

I don't even look at the mirror.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Vote DD, Third time lucky one :derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
sounds like something a girl would say...

LIDUCTAN aka lisa
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Rofl, we are just six people and we haven't been able to guess two confessions already. Imagine a game with more players now :toc
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The fact that Farfalla isn't here makes it a little harder too
 
Top