I didnt say I thought mine was. O.oYusuf and Ductan ain't ugly surnames :/
I didnt say I thought mine was. O.oYusuf and Ductan ain't ugly surnames :/
Ups, sorry I thought you said ¨haters gonna hate¨ as if it had happened to you. Nevermind then.I didnt say I thought mine was. O.o
I'm so smartyeah, but it's pronounce as Lisa and it's the original name but it was change to lissa..
I don't hate my surname anymore, but some people always find something to say here. It's not exactly popular here..Usually people have Duncan as a surname.


This is not the mafia game we are not killing anyone.How many people do we need to kill DD? The Pope must be hungry!
Oh but it would be nice... like ¨the pope angrily looked at the guy that made his confession. SUCH A STUPID CONFESSION!... he jumped over DD and ate every single part of his body except... you know.This is not the mafia game we are not killing anyone.
(After everyone votes)
¨¨I could watch myself in the mirror for hours, I find it entertaining. The fact that I don't even see me as an attractive person makes it even more bizarre¨.

mmm yeah, I agree.sounds like something a girl would say...
LIDUCTAN aka lisa
Don't wanna be an ego nor anything like that, but... meh.Vote Hardy
I don't even look at the mirror.
