Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Nii-chan said:
Naomi last participated in Game 17 so a lot of you probably don't know her style all that well. Reminds me, that was my first mafia game and I was killed on the first night <_____<
Yeah, and I was lynched on the first day after pointing out that Gary was really suspicious and he turned out to be Boss! D:< We got robbed that game!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Pfft, even townies make mistakes!

Not that I'm blaming you for me being lynched first and this game that I played. MOre my fault. But yeah.

And by you, I mean townies, not the poster above me.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am here, I am here. D:
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
josef so wtf is this ava stunt. i was the only who was pulling that before
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
And I'm back from college! I hate I cant comment on deaths until the day.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
you are lucky evil is not hosting
Lol, I restrained from commenting on the whole niichan host discussion, but it seems he is really nice. :XD

So there. :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol, I restrained from commenting on the whole niichan host discussion, but it seems he is really nice. :XD

So there. :p


just playin kevin...but herms may want your head for real
:lmao
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Is IRC mafia possible? I was so good at that.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Is IRC mafia possible? I was so good at that.
So, how is it? More like a blitz game?
Why not? Not as a replacement, but organize it, if you know the rules, etc. and see if people will be joining it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It's like mafia, but on IRC and thus, fast paced. Whereas it takes us days to finish, it can take an hour or two to finish on IRC.

All I'd need is another mIRC or IRC client that can do scripts so it'd be a bot. And then find a script online that I can use. And voila!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
It's like mafia, but on IRC and thus, fast paced. Whereas it takes us days to finish, it can take an hour or two to finish on IRC.

All I'd need is another mIRC or IRC client that can do scripts so it'd be a bot. And then find a script online that I can use. And voila!
Sounds interesting. It will be difficult to get people on board with all those schedules and timezone differences, though, for a limited timespan, that is.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
think niichan will crank it up here in a bit...otherwise I will be sleeping then regretfully have to work in the morning...hope I don't miss alot
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sounds interesting. It will be difficult to get people on board with all those schedules and timezone differences, though, for a limited timespan, that is.
I agree, but we could try to find time or something. I dunno, faster-pace games are easier for me as people talk more and are more easy to observe and deduce. I like it fast, fast like the wind! :arf
No, Millz! You gotta become good at this and rule all types of mafia game!
Teac-

IMPY, TEACH ME! :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top