vi dont understand what vyuor talking about HEEEE HAAAAWsilly lil'mikey...silly boy
![]()
Last edited by a moderator:
vi dont understand what vyuor talking about HEEEE HAAAAWsilly lil'mikey...silly boy
![]()
Ending the phase now
aaand i died
that's the fate of a smart player
give me a hider, bulletproof or bomb next time , plz plz plz plz ;.;that's the fate of a smart player
It's random mido but I already feared you wouldn't survive for long when I saw you got that rolegive me a hider, bulletproof or bomb next time , plz plz plz plz ;.;
at least you can be sure that everyone is aware of your skills
otherwise you wouldn't die on the first night two times in a row
i did tell you this is gonna happenaaand i died
this is the third time xDIt's random mido but I already feared you wouldn't survive for long when I saw you got that roleat least you can be sure that everyone is aware of your skills
otherwise you wouldn't die on the first night two times in a row
---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------
but that's just my opinion of you, I think reasons for your death can be discussed after the game ;D
third time in a row?because he bitched about it xD
---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------
this is the third time xD
wow, I wonder when you will be able to enjoy the game for a few days... 
It fits him, doesn't it?Why are you Ivankov?

DammitI'm a bit disappointed people. From 14 remaining players I would call 4 relatively active, the rest does nearly nothing.
I'm only replying and answering in a way that has nothing to do with the current game, but with what happened. Nothign is revealed, since people know I'm a townie and that I derped up. D:You shouldnt be replying to game posts because you're dead bro.
Like Naruto, I'll work harder to achieve the goals of my people, the townies! 
i didnt bitch about it,i simply demanded itbecause he bitched about it xD
I got the message Hardy, you were the most active on day 1 so it's a shame you died =/Dammit
Not happening dudeniichan, if you really want more activity, then phoenix down me!Like Naruto, I'll work harder to achieve the goals of my people, the townies!
![]()

I have to admit that I'm really disappointed too. Not only does Nii-chan put a lot of time into creating the game set-up, but I'm setting a lot of things aside to play as well. When I MAKE time to play the mafia game, I expect the other players to do the same. This game so far has been boring and stale, and it's the players' fault. I feel like I'm wasting my time by playing and it makes me not want to play in the future. If you sign up for the god damn mafia game, then fucking commit to it!I'm a bit disappointed people. From 14 remaining players I would call 4 relatively active, the rest does nearly nothing. I'm not going to be lenient twice, if someone doesn't vote nor make the required posts he gets hostkilled. And with that I mean one post (where you make your vote) isn't enough. If you guys don't really care for this game and I have to ruin it with hostkilling a few people, fine with me. It would make me pissed because I put work into this and I do believe we have people here who wouldn't want the game to be heavily influenced that way but in the worst case it can't be helped.
