Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry guys, when I went to bed there was still someone left who didn't tell me his night action and I didn't want to get up in the middle of the night to check :XD Ending the phase now
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
give me a hider, bulletproof or bomb next time , plz plz plz plz ;.;
It's random mido but I already feared you wouldn't survive for long when I saw you got that role :( at least you can be sure that everyone is aware of your skills :nod otherwise you wouldn't die on the first night two times in a row

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

but that's just my opinion of you, I think reasons for your death can be discussed after the game ;D
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
God dammit I want to post so bad....

Go and get'em townies :arf

M3J is dead, it's easy now!
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
because he bitched about it xD

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

It's random mido but I already feared you wouldn't survive for long when I saw you got that role :( at least you can be sure that everyone is aware of your skills :nod otherwise you wouldn't die on the first night two times in a row

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

but that's just my opinion of you, I think reasons for your death can be discussed after the game ;D
this is the third time xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
because he bitched about it xD

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------



this is the third time xD
third time in a row? :XD wow, I wonder when you will be able to enjoy the game for a few days... :lmao

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Why are you Ivankov?
It fits him, doesn't it?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I guess when Mido doesnt get killed on the first night, we would automatically know he is a mafia :lmao
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No Gary, it wasn't luck. It'd have been luck if I died even though I was playing smart as a townie.

And we all know I wouldn't have died this early or raised suspicion if I had some kind of role, considering it'd be important. So yeah, don't be all "we r lucky he haz no role" cuz like, you're not. Okay?


Can we do Harry Potter theme? It'd be sugoi.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You shouldnt be replying to game posts because you're dead bro.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You shouldnt be replying to game posts because you're dead bro.
I'm only replying and answering in a way that has nothing to do with the current game, but with what happened. Nothign is revealed, since people know I'm a townie and that I derped up. D:



niichan, if you really want more activity, then phoenix down me! :arf Like Naruto, I'll work harder to achieve the goals of my people, the townies! :arf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I got the message Hardy, you were the most active on day 1 so it's a shame you died =/

niichan, if you really want more activity, then phoenix down me! :arf Like Naruto, I'll work harder to achieve the goals of my people, the townies! :arf
Not happening dude :XD

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

And Milly, stop thanking/liking posts in the game thread. I know you can't do much harm as you died on the first night without any role but still, dead players aren't allowed to influence the game in any way. If you don't stop, you're banned for the next game, just sayin'
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I'm a bit disappointed people. From 14 remaining players I would call 4 relatively active, the rest does nearly nothing. I'm not going to be lenient twice, if someone doesn't vote nor make the required posts he gets hostkilled. And with that I mean one post (where you make your vote) isn't enough. If you guys don't really care for this game and I have to ruin it with hostkilling a few people, fine with me. It would make me pissed because I put work into this and I do believe we have people here who wouldn't want the game to be heavily influenced that way but in the worst case it can't be helped.
I have to admit that I'm really disappointed too. Not only does Nii-chan put a lot of time into creating the game set-up, but I'm setting a lot of things aside to play as well. When I MAKE time to play the mafia game, I expect the other players to do the same. This game so far has been boring and stale, and it's the players' fault. I feel like I'm wasting my time by playing and it makes me not want to play in the future. If you sign up for the god damn mafia game, then fucking commit to it!

And I would also like to point out that my vote on the first day to kill a player merely because I get the feeling that they don't care about the game and won't be useful is ridiculous. I should never have that problem and be able to vote for someone for that. All the players should be participating to the fullest, regardless of the fact that your role it "just boring townie" or whatever. The normal townies can change the entire dynamic of a game too, and it's more impressive since they don't have abilities.

I posted this reply here and not in the game thread because I'd rather that thread serve the purpose of actually talking about who the mafia/townies are, not for how active the players are.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I can't do ANY harm because I don't know a thing about who's guilty and who's not. I only liked one post anyway, and it's irrelevant.


But why not revive me? I'll be majestic, niichan! I'll lead us to victory! Like Naruto led Konoha to victory against Sand and Sound and against Pain!

:arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top