Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Where the hell is the ¨no mods allowed¨ thread when we need it? :/
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I thought it was Bobed....
Correct, together with my apocalypse thread, I wonder why Bob did that, that thread was harmless :derp
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Hurry up and get your night actions in, guys! I'm getting anxious! :arf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That actually has nothing to do with me being a mod, such talk just tends to go so far that it influences the game in some way and that's why it's important to stop it early on. Again, I take part of it on me as I was the one who complained about the current game but I was disappointed back then and had to write it down. I'm apologizing for that but again, let's focus on the game for now. We can all talk about it to our hearts content when this is over~

And I will end the nightphase in around 30 minutes, time's up by then.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That actually has nothing to do with me being a mod, such talk just tends to go so far that it influences the game in some way and that's why it's important to stop it early on. Again, I take part of it on me as I was the one who complained about the current game but I was disappointed back then and had to write it down. I'm apologizing for that but again, let's focus on the game for now. We can all talk about it to our hearts content when this is over~

And I will end the nightphase in around 30 minutes, time's up by then.
stop apologizing so much...damn it kevin...be a badass sometimes...stop being so fuckin nice...
:hmph

now reprimand me if it makes you feel better....

:lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
stop apologizing so much...damn it kevin...be a badass sometimes...stop being so fuckin nice...
:hmph

now reprimand me if it makes you feel better....

:lmao
please don't feed his ego.Thank you very much.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I'll feed his ego to my piranhas.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
stop apologizing so much...damn it kevin...be a badass sometimes...stop being so fuckin nice...
:hmph

now reprimand me if it makes you feel better....

:lmao
You know, I got my "Most Friendly Staffer" badge for a reason :derp

but honestly, I'm just saying what's on my mind. Maybe I could be more harsh sometimes but... I just can't :XD I'm badass though let's not talk about me here though :lmao

I'll feed his ego to my piranhas.
You got yourself some fish after your birdies? :gar
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know, I got my "Most Friendly Staffer" badge for a reason :derp

but honestly, I'm just saying what's on my mind. Maybe I could be more harsh sometimes but... I just can't :XD I'm badass though let's not talk about me here though :lmao
DATTEBAYO

:thumbs
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top