Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I have no idea who Glee Fan is. xD Haku?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How is Haku Gleefan when he has his own nick?


:blink
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that when I was walking up the stairs today, I saw this really pretty girl and she caught my eyes. I then proceeded to be so caught that I forgot I was walking up a set of stairs, hit my foot against the side of one of the steps, and fell over completely. :cookiehand

My swag/grace knows no bounds. She just kind of smiled at me when I looked up and walked away really fast.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Your stories so entertain me, Naomi.


In a you're-being-mocked-in-my-mind kind of way. :wub

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I confess I have no idea who approved me on FB, just that she's from MH.


-_-
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I have no idea who Glee Fan is. xD Haku?
Haku is dramatic but suave. Milly is melodramatic. :cookiehand

I confess that when I was walking up the stairs today, I saw this really pretty girl and she caught my eyes. I then proceeded to be so caught that I forgot I was walking up a set of stairs, hit my foot against the side of one of the steps, and fell over completely. :cookiehand

My swag/grace knows no bounds. She just kind of smiled at me when I looked up and walked away really fast.
Look, as long as you aren't staring at her from a distance and inching over a step at a time, you're fine.

I confess I have no idea who approved me on FB, just that she's from MH.
Your new best friend.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Eww, friends. #lonerlifeftw :hip

I ain't melodramatic though. I'm a drama king for the lulz. :gwah
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I approved some FB requests yesterday...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have to confess...my presence in the FF win thread coincides with its death

:scry

could it be me

:true
:lmao
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I'm finally over my old crush, she toyed with my heart last year and every time that I was about to get over she would trow me a bone and I would be swinging my tail to her

but as always, I must have something messed up going on... I'm really into a friend who has a BF
We are flirting waaay too much, I won't make a move and I'm pretty sure she won't either.... but this shit really mess up with my head
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that sometimes I thought of collecting all of themoa's love stories or attempts and failures into a single collection. I even thought of calling it the 'TheMoa Diaries'. :XD
Sorry to hear things didn't work out Moa - I was hoping after that new years dinner invite thing - it would have worked out. Wait - that dinner event didn't happen either right? My memory is kind of foggy.

At-least you decided to move on finally :hug.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
She invited me and disappeared... then she showed up after the new year and said that she didn't contact because she was without internet connection. After that I didn't want anything anymore, but she would call me from time to time and I would be all over her again. Now I feel like I'm really over :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She invited me and disappeared... then she showed up after the new year and said that she didn't contact because she was without internet connection. After that I didn't want anything anymore, but she would call me from time to time and I would be all over her again. Now I feel like I'm really over :XD
Except when she calls you - you'd be all over it again. :comfort
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
nooo man... this time is for real, she called me yesterday and I was like: "yeah, thanks, good for you, whatever, bye"
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nooo man... this time is for real, she called me yesterday and I was like: "yeah, thanks, good for you, whatever, bye"
Surely not in that kind of order? :XD
But who knows - somehow feels like this one isn't over yet.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
damn you charlie, are you trying to cast some kind of curse on me or something? stop it :arf
hahaha
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I thought you were happy about it. xD

I confess hygiene is very essential. Remember that, boys. Remember that.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Y U NO TELL ME, ADICHI?

What happened? Did your boyfriend have smegma?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top