I confess I have no idea who Glee Fan is. xD Haku?



Haku is dramatic but suave. Milly is melodramatic.I confess I have no idea who Glee Fan is. xD Haku?

Look, as long as you aren't staring at her from a distance and inching over a step at a time, you're fine.I confess that when I was walking up the stairs today, I saw this really pretty girl and she caught my eyes. I then proceeded to be so caught that I forgot I was walking up a set of stairs, hit my foot against the side of one of the steps, and fell over completely.
My swag/grace knows no bounds. She just kind of smiled at me when I looked up and walked away really fast.
Your new best friend.I confess I have no idea who approved me on FB, just that she's from MH.


But if you don't have friends, how do you show your greatness?Eww, friends. #lonerlifeftw![]()




Play sports.But if you don't have friends, how do you show your greatness?![]()
I confess I approved some FB requests yesterday...


.

Except when she calls you - you'd be all over it again.She invited me and disappeared... then she showed up after the new year and said that she didn't contact because she was without internet connection. After that I didn't want anything anymore, but she would call me from time to time and I would be all over her again. Now I feel like I'm really over![]()

Surely not in that kind of order?nooo man... this time is for real, she called me yesterday and I was like: "yeah, thanks, good for you, whatever, bye"


Nah - just want you to be happy.damn you charlie, are you trying to cast some kind of curse on me or something? stop it
hahaha

I thought you were happy about it. xD