Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh. well, I was right in a way since Josef was still anti-townie.

Too bad I can't say I was right about 3c though I voted for him. <_<
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No he wasn't anti-townie. It's a false role, used to favor the mafia in balancing the game. A Death Miller doesn't know he's a Death Miller, he's a Townie in his mind.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
...

Increased townies' chances of winning by killing him.


BETTER?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah okay. Well the role is anti-Townie, yes. I misunderstood. But so is the Freemen, etc. But that doesn't mean his play was as such.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Intersting. I seem to remember him behave otherwise....
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Um, I played pro townie if that is what you mean, I thought I was a regular one.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No he wasn't anti-townie. It's a false role, used to favor the mafia in balancing the game. A Death Miller doesn't know he's a Death Miller, he's a Townie in his mind.
Question: He thinks he is a normal townie or he has a fake role?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Question: He thinks he is a normal townie or he has a fake role?
He thinks he's a townie.

No one reads the damn roles...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
So we were discussing Majora's Mask in the Zelda Thread, and kkck said something like this,

Its definitely completely unique and different from every other zelda game... its not just the atmosphere, its everything. The game and its plot is completely dark in comparison to every other zelda game and the game gets darker and darker with every step taken. Seriously, just the scrub thingy when the game starts is creepier than every other zelda game combined. The sheer amount of death in the game and the implications of murder make a huge difference.
And it gave me the idea...

MAJORA'S MASK MAFIA GAME!:arf
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I actually thought that before, but I didn't think that there would be enough people interested in the theme (there are 30+ characters so that's not a problem).
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm planning on hosting a Durarara!! Themed Mafia Game.

No date yet.
Probably Late April to May.

I'm banned for the next game anyway enjoy yourselves!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I need help from the pros.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
/in
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Arent you permanently banned?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Lol Nope.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top