Oh. well, I was right in a way since Josef was still anti-townie.
Too bad I can't say I was right about 3c though I voted for him. <_<
Too bad I can't say I was right about 3c though I voted for him. <_<
S'okay...everyone but Milly knowsUm, I played pro townie if that is what you mean, I thought I was a regular one.

Question: He thinks he is a normal townie or he has a fake role?No he wasn't anti-townie. It's a false role, used to favor the mafia in balancing the game. A Death Miller doesn't know he's a Death Miller, he's a Townie in his mind.
He thinks he's a townie.Question: He thinks he is a normal townie or he has a fake role?
ah normal townie, interesting.He thinks he's a townie.
No one reads the damn roles...
And it gave me the idea...Its definitely completely unique and different from every other zelda game... its not just the atmosphere, its everything. The game and its plot is completely dark in comparison to every other zelda game and the game gets darker and darker with every step taken. Seriously, just the scrub thingy when the game starts is creepier than every other zelda game combined. The sheer amount of death in the game and the implications of murder make a huge difference.
