The end is just the beginning

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

A variety of reasons. It's good though, sucks a little bit from a social perspective, but I do enjoy not drinking. ^^ Might pick it up again, might not, will see how I go, just really depends when now I guess.
You really should try it, even for like a week or two, it's surprisingly easy tbh.

Hahaha, even for a bachelor party? Then again, it really does come down to circumstance, that kinda thing.

Yeahh, I picked up some new gaming headphones, these ones - http://www.cnet.com.au/razer-megalodon-headset-339298272.htm.
Reallyy badass, but need to play around with the mic, it seems pretty good quality, but just need to be in the right environment to get the best quality. Software, I'm using FRAPS and Bandicam to record, then Sony Vegas Pro to edit and render my vids. Was using Windows Movie Maker just to render before, which was actually really decent, but in terms of editing, really need Vegas Pro.

Oh... Sorry man. :gwah When is your bday?
That's fair. I've not drank in 2 weeks now; a month before that. I only drink when I'm out with friends and at bars and such. It's not something I need to try to stop, I don't do it often enough anyways.

That would be fine, I'm just saying I wouldn't pay for it. :amuse

Nice headphones, they're not cheap...I know.

I think the only one of those I've tried are FRAPS and Windows Movie Maker. Try to look into Adobe Premiere; I used that in uni and it was good.

19th Dec.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

That's fair. I've not drank in 2 weeks now; a month before that. I only drink when I'm out with friends and at bars and such. It's not something I need to try to stop, I don't do it often enough anyways.

That would be fine, I'm just saying I wouldn't pay for it. :amuse

Nice headphones, they're not cheap...I know.

I think the only one of those I've tried are FRAPS and Windows Movie Maker. Try to look into Adobe Premiere; I used that in uni and it was good.

19th Dec.
Yeahh, gonna try and have a few drinks with friends when I can as well, but in Western Australia, I'm not off my probational license yet, so I can't drink a little then drive. Gotta wait till November this year to do that...

:p Touche hahaha. Any other things you would never do?

Yeahh, AUD$197 or something, not bad, but not cheap either. But they really are insane, need to fully test them out.

Adobe Premiere? Is it similar to Vegas, or a lot easier to use? Because I'm just getting used to Vegas now haha, so it would be a bit of a hassle to get used to a different program again.

Ooo, fair way from now. Do you normally do Xmas and your bday together? Or try and leave them separate?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

You can do that when you're ordering takeaway. :oh I'm such a troll aren't I?
Well that's just... rude. <_> Besides, what if they speak Chinese back to you? :XD

Have you done jap before though? Or are you doing the beginner grade jap?
Uhhh, are you doing perception? Because I haven't any assignments related to those topics, but I've learnt stuff semi-related. Or at least I think it is... :blink
Nah, doing beginner level Japanese. :D Haha, if my Japanese was actually decent enough to translate manga, we'd really be a dream Editing team. :lmao
Yeah, sense and perception. I have to watch a sunset and go to an exhibition at ACMI for it. :darn What kind of psych are you doing?

Nahh, nothing too unpleasant. Just unfortunate circumstances and wrong timing and things like that. Will tell in Melb!
Ahh, ok. :darn

:turtle

Hahahaha, and he was never seen again...
Fuarrrr, two years I knoww! Missing Queenie a lot. :( She was such a laugh! Good times with her, especially on IRC.
Nope... He's quite rare on FB too, hahaha. :XD Btw, he says he's very keen on the idea of a MH meet. :) Though he wants to go when there's a con on. What dates are you going to be in Melb for?
Aww! :gwah Ah, I wish I had gotten to know her better... :darn

Germany is a defs. It's an amazing place to visit, especially if you're gonna do all those countries as well. Best (and worst) time to go would be Oktoberfest haha, ask one of the German mods about it!
England is one of the places which I would love to go, but it's so darn cold. >< I can't stand it at all!
Yeahh, France was awesome. Maybe because it's the furthest I've been away from home, and the culture was really cool as well.
Ooo, ok. Hahaha, you're confusing me thar. :sexyarf Yep, might go and visit Googz and Nii when I go. :XD
Bahaha, then how did you stand the snow in France? :p
Ahh, I see. :XD Do you speak any French? How was the jet lag? :XD

After School is okayyy, gotta love Lizzy. <3 And with miss A, Suzy. <3 And SNSD, pretty much all of them, but Tiffany. <3 hahahaha :p
Lmaaaao. :XD As for my biases: Jooyeon for After School, Min for miss A (gotta love her kkap dances), and Sooyoung for SNSD. :XD Haha, why don't you like Tiffany?

It was pretty grueling work, but enjoyed it so much.
Following instructions is good and all, but there's so much more to cleaning than that. :P I was really anal about cleaning and stuff, and I had all these rules and tips which everyone agreed with but didn't really follow at all hahaha.
Yeahh, it'll be Topaz, it's what everyone uses now haha. Good tool, horrible if left in the hands of a newb or someone who has no idea what they're doing.
Reallyyy? Being a MH Senpai is wayyy better. :p But that's just me hahaha!
Wooooow... You seem to like cleaning as much as I like typesetting. :XD I was such a centering nazi. <_>
Hahaha, keep it away from me, then. :lmao
Well... I just like the colour better... ._.

And happy birthday againnn! What did you do today?
And thanks again!! :D
Well, I had a pre-bday party last week. It was a joint party with one of my friends. So yeah, that was pretty fun. :)
On the 6th, the friend that I had the joint party with came over to my house and we set up the bookshelf that she got for me. :XD It took 5 long hours, it did. Now my manga aren't all cramped on my old, smaller bookshelf. :D
Then on my actual birthday, I had teppanyaki for lunch with my close friends and family. I had the chance to cut my cake with a katana. :kukuku
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Well that's just... rude. <_> Besides, what if they speak Chinese back to you? :XD
Then... you're screwed hahahaha. :p

Nah, doing beginner level Japanese. :D Haha, if my Japanese was actually decent enough to translate manga, we'd really be a dream Editing team. :lmao
Yeah, sense and perception. I have to watch a sunset and go to an exhibition at ACMI for it. :darn What kind of psych are you doing?
Yeahh, that's fair enough. How's beginner jap? Easy or hard so far?
And totes dream Editing team! :D Hardest thing atm is getting decent RAWs, massive monopoly on them.
Ooo, fun fun fun. That should be fun though, right? Right...? :amuse
This semester, I'm doing a psych stat unit, a psych in the world unit, cognitive psych and development psych. Good stuff, really interesting.

You'll find out eventually haha. :p I'll tell you over drinks now that you're 18!

:wooo

Nope... He's quite rare on FB too, hahaha. :XD Btw, he says he's very keen on the idea of a MH meet. :) Though he wants to go when there's a con on. What dates are you going to be in Melb for?
Aww! :gwah Ah, I wish I had gotten to know her better... :darn
Ohhh, really? Did you manage to buzz him? And I don't think we can get enough people for a con of some sort.
I'll be in Melb 19th-27th of July. I'll be meeting some other friends in Melb as well, but mostly will be free, so can hang out whenever haha.
Yeahh, maybe we'll see her again soon. ^^ Here's to hoping!

Ooo, ok. Hahaha, you're confusing me thar. :sexyarf Yep, might go and visit Googz and Nii when I go. :XD
Bahaha, then how did you stand the snow in France? :p
Ahh, I see. :XD Do you speak any French? How was the jet lag? :XD
:P Like it's amazing atmosphere, but it's the busiest time as well, so lots of people and it'll be expensive.
Are they both in Germany? I knew Nii is, but didn't know Googz was.
Very small amount of snow! And it was like the second last day I was there as well, the third day after I had left for home it snowed really badly, was so sad.
Nahh, no french. I've learnt french before, but I didn't retain enough to even speak conversationally. And from what I remember, the jet lag wasn't too bad! Then again, I did rest a lot, so that was good.

Lmaaaao. :XD As for my biases: Jooyeon for After School, Min for miss A (gotta love her kkap dances), and Sooyoung for SNSD. :XD Haha, why don't you like Tiffany?
The best kkap dances are by Jo Kwon from 2AM, he's amazingggg hahaha. Search up on YT!
Whoops. I meant I like all of them, but Tiffany I find absolutely amazing. <3 I don't think I had fully finished that sentence before hahaha, my bad!

Wooooow... You seem to like cleaning as much as I like typesetting. :XD I was such a centering nazi. <_>
Hahaha, keep it away from me, then. :lmao
Well... I just like the colour better... ._.
Oh really? I had very little patience for typesetting, was so arduous at times haha, especially when trying to choose the fonts and stuff.
I can teach you! It's really easy when you get the basics. :3
:p I'm just teasing you. You'll find out how much I like to tease people when you see me haha.

And thanks again!! :D
Well, I had a pre-bday party last week. It was a joint party with one of my friends. So yeah, that was pretty fun. :)
On the 6th, the friend that I had the joint party with came over to my house and we set up the bookshelf that she got for me. :XD It took 5 long hours, it did. Now my manga aren't all cramped on my old, smaller bookshelf. :D
Then on my actual birthday, I had teppanyaki for lunch with my close friends and family. I had the chance to cut my cake with a katana. :kukuku
Oh nice. :) Lots and lots of pressies?
That's awesomee! I saw the photos on FB, but i didn't get the chance to comment! Where did you get the katana from?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Yeahh, gonna try and have a few drinks with friends when I can as well, but in Western Australia, I'm not off my probational license yet, so I can't drink a little then drive. Gotta wait till November this year to do that...

:p Touche hahaha. Any other things you would never do?

Yeahh, AUD$197 or something, not bad, but not cheap either. But they really are insane, need to fully test them out.

Adobe Premiere? Is it similar to Vegas, or a lot easier to use? Because I'm just getting used to Vegas now haha, so it would be a bit of a hassle to get used to a different program again.

Ooo, fair way from now. Do you normally do Xmas and your bday together? Or try and leave them separate?
Is that when you'll be 21?

I can't think damnit! :sexyarf Hmmmm kiss a dude? but you never know :heh

I've still got my Sony ones, gonna let them rot out before buying a new one; it's not like I'm need of anything beyond listening to music and videos.

I've not used Vegas so I can't compare really. Premiere is not easy to use if you're going for the intermediate-high level stuff but it's good stuff. I suggest watching a few YT videos before making any changes or considering to do so.

Usually, I try to separate the 2 but family insist on giving me gifts as one( when they do) but I don't really do anything for Christmas, so for the last few years, my bday has been the highlight of the 2.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Is that when you'll be 21?

I can't think damnit! :sexyarf Hmmmm kiss a dude? but you never know :heh

I've still got my Sony ones, gonna let them rot out before buying a new one; it's not like I'm need of anything beyond listening to music and videos.

I've not used Vegas so I can't compare really. Premiere is not easy to use if you're going for the intermediate-high level stuff but it's good stuff. I suggest watching a few YT videos before making any changes or considering to do so.

Usually, I try to separate the 2 but family insist on giving me gifts as one( when they do) but I don't really do anything for Christmas, so for the last few years, my bday has been the highlight of the 2.
Nah, a couple of months before I'll be 21. Can get your license as soon as you're 17, but I only started learning just after I turned 18.

Ahahaha, please let me know if that ever happens, it'll be absolutely hilarious. :p

Yeah, I only got these because I needed one with a mic, and also my Sennheiser ones died after almost 10 years of having them. And they died because the ear cups were mouldy and stuff. :/ So bad.

Mmm, that's fair enough. I might just stick to Vegas then and just master it to the best of my ability. I haven't technically looked at any guides yet, but kinda swamped with uni work, so defs will search up vids when I have the spare time.

Oh that's fair enough. At least your bday has been a decent highlight then. :) Best pressie you've ever got?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Nah, a couple of months before I'll be 21. Can get your license as soon as you're 17, but I only started learning just after I turned 18.

Ahahaha, please let me know if that ever happens, it'll be absolutely hilarious. :p

Yeah, I only got these because I needed one with a mic, and also my Sennheiser ones died after almost 10 years of having them. And they died because the ear cups were mouldy and stuff. :/ So bad.

Mmm, that's fair enough. I might just stick to Vegas then and just master it to the best of my ability. I haven't technically looked at any guides yet, but kinda swamped with uni work, so defs will search up vids when I have the spare time.

Oh that's fair enough. At least your bday has been a decent highlight then. :) Best pressie you've ever got?
We get it at 16 here :hip But I didn't start learning until last year. Such a waste.

I will not. What's wrong with you? lol

You kept the same headphones for 10 years? bloody hell! :sexyarf I think these are the first proper headphones I've ever owned and I think I've done well to keep it for this long.

Best Present ever? I dunno. Not much of a gift-giving family...
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

We get it at 16 here :hip But I didn't start learning until last year. Such a waste.

I will not. What's wrong with you? lol

You kept the same headphones for 10 years? bloody hell! :sexyarf I think these are the first proper headphones I've ever owned and I think I've done well to keep it for this long.

Best Present ever? I dunno. Not much of a gift-giving family...
Wow, that's really late dude. :/ How come you left it so late? And yeah, we can start learning at 16, same as yours.

Hahaha, everything is... :p

Yeah dude, they were amazing... Senn make the best headphones, awesome treble, even better bass, good for everyday stuff as well as more hardcore editing and music stuff which I used it for. How long have you had yours for now?

:( WE'LL GIVE YOU A BIG PRESENT THEN. :D WAIT FOR ITTTT.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Wow, that's really late dude. :/ How come you left it so late? And yeah, we can start learning at 16, same as yours.

Hahaha, everything is... :p

Yeah dude, they were amazing... Senn make the best headphones, awesome treble, even better bass, good for everyday stuff as well as more hardcore editing and music stuff which I used it for. How long have you had yours for now?

:( WE'LL GIVE YOU A BIG PRESENT THEN. :D WAIT FOR ITTTT.
Complacency, money and not really saw it as necessary at the time. Even now I've no immediate plans to get a car but I'm not getting any younger, so I need to get my license.

Sennheiser was actually what I wanted to get but the store I went to didn't have them anymore. I've had my Sony headphones for 2 years and a bit now. What Sennheiser would you recommend?

Oh? what do you plan on getting me? :amuse
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Complacency, money and not really saw it as necessary at the time. Even now I've no immediate plans to get a car but I'm not getting any younger, so I need to get my license.

Sennheiser was actually what I wanted to get but the store I went to didn't have them anymore. I've had my Sony headphones for 2 years and a bit now. What Sennheiser would you recommend?

Oh? what do you plan on getting me? :amuse
It's just useful to have I suppose, regardless of if you need to drive or not. Like in Perth, I really need my license because it's so spread out, and I could drive for almost 4 hours in a day if I have a lot of things to do or a lot of places to go to. >< I spent almost two hours driving around the place with my gf shopping and stuff, it's exhausting, but necessary.

Umm... http://www.sennheiser.com.au/au/home_en.nsf/root/private_headphones_hifi_wired-headphones_504291 These are the ones, or at least similar to the ones I used to have, which are really awesome. They shouldn't be too expensive, but have a look.
And 2 years is pretty decent, aim for 3! :p

What would you like hahaha?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

It's just useful to have I suppose, regardless of if you need to drive or not. Like in Perth, I really need my license because it's so spread out, and I could drive for almost 4 hours in a day if I have a lot of things to do or a lot of places to go to. >< I spent almost two hours driving around the place with my gf shopping and stuff, it's exhausting, but necessary.

Umm... http://www.sennheiser.com.au/au/home_en.nsf/root/private_headphones_hifi_wired-headphones_504291 These are the ones, or at least similar to the ones I used to have, which are really awesome. They shouldn't be too expensive, but have a look.
And 2 years is pretty decent, aim for 3! :p

What would you like hahaha?
True. I'm lucky that I live pretty close to town here and everything I need is just there. If I lived outside of it, I'd definitely need the car, especially after midnight when transports stops. Women be shoppin' :sexyarf

I'll check it out, cheers. 3 years shouldn't be a problem. The leather around the exterior is peeling but other than that, they are perfectly fine, cable and all.

What's the budget? caught me by surprise...
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

True. I'm lucky that I live pretty close to town here and everything I need is just there. If I lived outside of it, I'd definitely need the car, especially after midnight when transports stops. Women be shoppin' :sexyarf

I'll check it out, cheers. 3 years shouldn't be a problem. The leather around the exterior is peeling but other than that, they are perfectly fine, cable and all.

What's the budget? caught me by surprise...
Big city or small city?
And women be shoppin' all day longgg.

You *could* glue it back on, but you gotta be careful with it. Don't wanna glue your head to the exterior, that would be really awks. :oh And at least the cable is good as well! I had a pair of Sony bass booster in-ears which had amazinggg sound, but the cables broke so easily. Went through like 5 sets of them because I loved them so much but then they stopped making them. :(

Dunno bro. Your present. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Big city or small city?
And women be shoppin' all day longgg.

You *could* glue it back on, but you gotta be careful with it. Don't wanna glue your head to the exterior, that would be really awks. :oh And at least the cable is good as well! I had a pair of Sony bass booster in-ears which had amazinggg sound, but the cables broke so easily. Went through like 5 sets of them because I loved them so much but then they stopped making them. :(

Dunno bro. Your present. ^^
It's a big city; 2nd capital of England but population is scattered and lots of space.

Nah I won't even attempt to play with the glue. I'll leave it as it is. It's not a great inconvenience to me. 5 sets of cables? THis one is awesome and at least the jack also won't be damaged, really nice material it was made out of.

Hmmm something typically Ozzie I guess; it'd be more memorable that way :amuse
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

It's a big city; 2nd capital of England but population is scattered and lots of space.

Nah I won't even attempt to play with the glue. I'll leave it as it is. It's not a great inconvenience to me. 5 sets of cables? THis one is awesome and at least the jack also won't be damaged, really nice material it was made out of.

Hmmm something typically Ozzie I guess; it'd be more memorable that way :amuse
Wait... wahhh...? Where do you live? I've never asked you before I think hahaha.

Yeahh... 5 sets of earphones, bought a new one every single time. :/ Such a waste of money, but was worth it.
And fair enough, glue is a really particular thing, but I just thought I'd suggest it anyway. :D

Hahaha, okay okay. A kangaroo plush toy? :p
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
SORRY, LATE REPLY! :sexyarf

Then... you're screwed hahahaha. :p
So very muchly. :sexyarf

Yeahh, that's fair enough. How's beginner jap? Easy or hard so far?
And totes dream Editing team! :D Hardest thing atm is getting decent RAWs, massive monopoly on them.
Ooo, fun fun fun. That should be fun though, right? Right...? :amuse
This semester, I'm doing a psych stat unit, a psych in the world unit, cognitive psych and development psych. Good stuff, really interesting.
Well, I'm keeping up so far, so it's quite alright. :amuse I have a written assessment this Friday and an oral assessment next Monday, though. :arf
Ah, yeah... If one of us was from Sydney, we could buy some raw tanks from Kinokuniya. :XD
Uh, well English was one of my worst subjects last year (how I became a proofreader, I have no idea... :oh) and I just don't do well when writing essays, really. :darn Though I went to the exhibition today, and everything was quite interesting. :) I just have no idea how I'm supposed to write 1250 words about a sunset. :oh
Oooh, I see. :o Did you choose to do psych as a major when you were in your first year? Do you aim to be a clinical psychologist in the future or...? :XD

You'll find out eventually haha. :p I'll tell you over drinks now that you're 18!
Haha, ok. :XD Wait, I thought you stopped drinking? Ahh, I'm not really a drinker. :sweat

:cookiestare

Ohhh, really? Did you manage to buzz him? And I don't think we can get enough people for a con of some sort.
I'll be in Melb 19th-27th of July. I'll be meeting some other friends in Melb as well, but mostly will be free, so can hang out whenever haha.
Yeahh, maybe we'll see her again soon. ^^ Here's to hoping!
He hasn't replied since I told him the dates of the cons in Melb... Haha, well it's not as if we need very many people to go to a con. ...Just go. :sexyarf
Ooo, coolio. :D I'll be on holidays then. (Though I'm not sure about when my exams are yet, since the timetable hasn't been released. :XD)
And if she comes back as a green, the GC will be controlled by Aussies! :kukuku

:P Like it's amazing atmosphere, but it's the busiest time as well, so lots of people and it'll be expensive.
Are they both in Germany? I knew Nii is, but didn't know Googz was.
Very small amount of snow! And it was like the second last day I was there as well, the third day after I had left for home it snowed really badly, was so sad.
Nahh, no french. I've learnt french before, but I didn't retain enough to even speak conversationally. And from what I remember, the jet lag wasn't too bad! Then again, I did rest a lot, so that was good.
You've been? Or just heard about it? :XD
Yeah, they are. Might as well go visit Sky while I'm at it, since we recently clicked as fellow smiley spammers and salmon lovers. :lmao
Ooo, I see. :o Haha, you want to experience a blizzard? :XD Have you ever thought of going to the snow in Aus? (Ohwait, WA... <_>)
Haha, same here! I learnt French in year 7-8, but I remember almost nothing now... Such a shame, really. :(
Ahh, that's good! :D Are you one of those people who can sleep on planes with no probs? :XD

The best kkap dances are by Jo Kwon from 2AM, he's amazingggg hahaha. Search up on YT!
Whoops. I meant I like all of them, but Tiffany I find absolutely amazing. <3 I don't think I had fully finished that sentence before hahaha, my bad!
:rofl HAHAHA!! YEAH!!! :XD Jo Kwon is AMAZING. :lmao No one can ever beat him. Such a diva. Have you seen his solo promotions of 'Animal'? He actually wears those heel-less heels to perform every time. :o
Hahaha, I see. :XD Which SNSD song do you like the best?

Oh really? I had very little patience for typesetting, was so arduous at times haha, especially when trying to choose the fonts and stuff.
I can teach you! It's really easy when you get the basics. :3
:p I'm just teasing you. You'll find out how much I like to tease people when you see me haha.
Hahaha, I had very little patience for cleaning. :p Well, when you're part of a group with a lot of experience, they already have set rules as to which fonts to use, so I didn't have to choose them. :XD
If you can be bothered to teach and if I can be bothered to learn. :arf Hahaha, if I get cleaning down, I'll be a one-woman Editing team. :lmao ...Except for the raw providing part... And if my Japanese is good enough... :oh

Oh nice. :) Lots and lots of pressies?
That's awesomee! I saw the photos on FB, but i didn't get the chance to comment! Where did you get the katana from?
Haha, not LOTS, but a decent amount. :XD Did I tell you that I got a new bookshelf from my friend? :zomg My old bookshelf was quite tiny, and all my shelves were double-stacked with manga, and all my other books were on the floor... Now they all fit on the new bookshelf nicely! :D Some of my other friends bought some manga for me. A perfect addition to my new shelf, hahaha. :XD
The katana was actually the restaurant's, not mine. :darn
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
SORRY, LATE REPLY! :sexyarf
NOT GOOD ENOUGH! *Asian parent glare*

So very muchly. :sexyarf
Don't worry, we can try it when I'm over there. :D

Well, I'm keeping up so far, so it's quite alright. :amuse I have a written assessment this Friday and an oral assessment next Monday, though. :arf
Ah, yeah... If one of us was from Sydney, we could buy some raw tanks from Kinokuniya. :XD
Uh, well English was one of my worst subjects last year (how I became a proofreader, I have no idea... :oh) and I just don't do well when writing essays, really. :darn Though I went to the exhibition today, and everything was quite interesting. :) I just have no idea how I'm supposed to write 1250 words about a sunset. :oh
Oooh, I see. :o Did you choose to do psych as a major when you were in your first year? Do you aim to be a clinical psychologist in the future or...? :XD
Hahaha, first years. I remember how I didn't do any work at all, and pretty much slacked all the time. :p You'll be fine, it's first year! Unless you're aiming for honours or a postgrad degree?
Oh yeahh, that's true. It's still hard, a lot of RAW providers are actually in Japan (TRADE SECRET, DON'T TELL.) so it's just down to luck tbh. Being in the right place in the right time haha.
O_O Seriously girl? Then again, essays aren't a full indication of your English skills, but there is a lot of proofreading to be done in them... :-_-
It's easy. B******t about it. :D Make stuff up which you can reference, do a lottt of research as well haha. Or you could ask me. But I won't write it for you. Unless you give me money. And hugs. :p
I've been wanting to do psych since I was in year 10, so when I was 15, so defs aiming for clinical psychology. Criminal clinical if I can, but I also really want my PhD as well. :D What about you? What are you planning on aiming for?

Haha, ok. :XD Wait, I thought you stopped drinking? Ahh, I'm not really a drinker. :sweat
Yeah, I stopped drinking, doesn't mind I can't start up again hahahaha. You'll see me bum out realll quick though if we start on the strong stuff. And it's fine if you're not a drinker. :) We'll take it easy, just so we can have laughs and stuff over a couple of drinks. Or coffee and dessert haha, whichever you prefer. :p

:beer

He hasn't replied since I told him the dates of the cons in Melb... Haha, well it's not as if we need very many people to go to a con. ...Just go. :sexyarf
Ooo, coolio. :D I'll be on holidays then. (Though I'm not sure about when my exams are yet, since the timetable hasn't been released. :XD)
And if she comes back as a green, the GC will be controlled by Aussies! :kukuku
Oh okay okay. Doesn't matter, we have lots of exploring to do anyway, so we'll have plenty to do regardless hahaha. SO MUCH SHOPPINGGGGG, TEEHEEHEEHEEEEE. :hip
Oh nicee! Lots of free time hahaha, I'll make it a lot more livelier for you defs! And yeah, let me know. :)
Ooooooooooooooooooooo! I really want that to happen now!

You've been? Or just heard about it? :XD
Yeah, they are. Might as well go visit Sky while I'm at it, since we recently clicked as fellow smiley spammers and salmon lovers. :lmao
Ooo, I see. :o Haha, you want to experience a blizzard? :XD Have you ever thought of going to the snow in Aus? (Ohwait, WA... <_>)
Haha, same here! I learnt French in year 7-8, but I remember almost nothing now... Such a shame, really. :(
Ahh, that's good! :D Are you one of those people who can sleep on planes with no probs? :XD
Oktoberfest? Heard about it from my best mate, he was there last year doing 5 months travelling around Europe with his sister and he said that it's amazinggg. Saw lots of photos as well, so yeahh. :)
Ahh, that's cool. :3 We always need more smiley spammers here at MH.
AND I LOVE SALMON TOOOOOO. :x3
Not a blizzard, but like just nice snow falling down. Really cool experience which I would like. And yes, I have been to the snow in Aus. :) Over in Threadbo in NSW, went there when I was really young! Twas really nice, did skiing there as well haha.
I can't write it, that's for sure. I'm not even gonna attempt it in case a French mod sees it and laughs at me.
I'm the opposite! I love to stay up and watch movies and things, but if I'm really tired then I'll sleep through the entire plane trip; I won't even wake up for the food haha. :p Wbu?

:rofl HAHAHA!! YEAH!!! :XD Jo Kwon is AMAZING. :lmao No one can ever beat him. Such a diva. Have you seen his solo promotions of 'Animal'? He actually wears those heel-less heels to perform every time. :o
Hahaha, I see. :XD Which SNSD song do you like the best?
Kwon is an animal. I love him to bits, totes would turn gay for him. I heard that he's actually one of the most talented k-idols in the biz atm, in terms of everything. Such a beast.
Fave SNSD song is definitely Mr Taxi. OMGG, DA DANCE. <3 What about yours?

Hahaha, I had very little patience for cleaning. :p Well, when you're part of a group with a lot of experience, they already have set rules as to which fonts to use, so I didn't have to choose them. :XD
If you can be bothered to teach and if I can be bothered to learn. :arf Hahaha, if I get cleaning down, I'll be a one-woman Editing team. :lmao ...Except for the raw providing part... And if my Japanese is good enough... :oh
Mmm, binktopia was a lot like there, lots of rules, but they were aimed for quality and speed. I'm still really grateful for the opportunity to be part of such a massive group till this day, and you really do learn a lot life-wise from those guys hahaha. I'm so sentimental at times. :D
I can be bothered to teach, definitely. :) I love doing training and stuff haha, one of my hobbies, especially at work as well.
I wanted to become a one-man Editing team once upon a time... It failed miserably. :/

Haha, not LOTS, but a decent amount. :XD Did I tell you that I got a new bookshelf from my friend? :zomg My old bookshelf was quite tiny, and all my shelves were double-stacked with manga, and all my other books were on the floor... Now they all fit on the new bookshelf nicely! :D Some of my other friends bought some manga for me. A perfect addition to my new shelf, hahaha. :XD
The katana was actually the restaurant's, not mine. :darn
Oooo, pics over on FB? How much manga and books do you have? And what series as well?
Ohhh mahh gawdddd, take me to that placeee! I WANNA SEEEEEE!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Wait... wahhh...? Where do you live? I've never asked you before I think hahaha.

Yeahh... 5 sets of earphones, bought a new one every single time. :/ Such a waste of money, but was worth it.
And fair enough, glue is a really particular thing, but I just thought I'd suggest it anyway. :D

Hahaha, okay okay. A kangaroo plush toy? :p
I live in Birmingham; The West Midlands :mono. For shame, cos I knew where you lived.

So much money; wasn't it cheaper to just buy a new one? I guess at the time you wouldn't have known though that you'd have to replace it so many times. Nah I think I'll let them die with grace :scry.

Hmmm pass. Something better than that. Keep the suggestions coming :nod.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

I live in Birmingham; The West Midlands :mono. For shame, cos I knew where you lived.

So much money; wasn't it cheaper to just buy a new one? I guess at the time you wouldn't have known though that you'd have to replace it so many times. Nah I think I'll let them die with grace :scry.

Hmmm pass. Something better than that. Keep the suggestions coming :nod.
Yeah. Sorry. Twas my bad hahaha. How is Birmingham anyway? It's more north-west right? Cold?

Mmm, still don't regret. Just regret that I didn't buy enough of them to last me a lifetime hahaha, but I had very little money back then due to no job.
Give them a funeral and a burial when it passes... Or a cremation?

A huntsman spider?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
NOT GOOD ENOUGH! *Asian parent glare*
I'M SORRRYYY! IT'S ANOTHER LATE REPLY!! :scry

Don't worry, we can try it when I'm over there. :D
Hahaha, no. YOU can try it. :derp

Hahaha, first years. I remember how I didn't do any work at all, and pretty much slacked all the time. :p You'll be fine, it's first year! Unless you're aiming for honours or a postgrad degree?
Oh yeahh, that's true. It's still hard, a lot of RAW providers are actually in Japan (TRADE SECRET, DON'T TELL.) so it's just down to luck tbh. Being in the right place in the right time haha.
O_O Seriously girl? Then again, essays aren't a full indication of your English skills, but there is a lot of proofreading to be done in them... :-_-
It's easy. B******t about it. :D Make stuff up which you can reference, do a lottt of research as well haha. Or you could ask me. But I won't write it for you. Unless you give me money. And hugs. :p
I've been wanting to do psych since I was in year 10, so when I was 15, so defs aiming for clinical psychology. Criminal clinical if I can, but I also really want my PhD as well. :D What about you? What are you planning on aiming for?
Yeah, I started slacking quite a bit in the past few weeks. :XD Heck, I'm not even going to uni today. :oh Yeah, aiming for a masters, probably.
Yep, I know. (WAS IN THE TRADE FOR WHILE. :derp)
Ahh, I suck at BSing. :scry And I really hate typing up a lot of words. (Hence why I procrastinate so much when replying here. <_>) Arrgh, this is one of the reasons why I'm a science kid, not an arts kid. <_>
Since you were 15. :o Whoa, nice. I'm still not 100% sure about what I want to do with my life, but I'm leaning towards pharmacology... But I don't knoooooowwwww... *Rolls around on the floor* :emocat

Yeah, I stopped drinking, doesn't mind I can't start up again hahahaha. You'll see me bum out realll quick though if we start on the strong stuff. And it's fine if you're not a drinker. :) We'll take it easy, just so we can have laughs and stuff over a couple of drinks. Or coffee and dessert haha, whichever you prefer. :p
Oh yeah, sure. You just down some vodka while I sit and watch with a glass of lemonade. Coolio. :lmao
ERMAGERD, DESSERTS. :wtf Are you a fan of macarons, cupcakes, crepes, froyo, Asian desserts, or what? :XD There are so many places I want to go, but haven't had the chance to, since I don't think ahead and get full from lunch. ._.

:invalid

Oh okay okay. Doesn't matter, we have lots of exploring to do anyway, so we'll have plenty to do regardless hahaha. SO MUCH SHOPPINGGGGG, TEEHEEHEEHEEEEE. :hip
Oh nicee! Lots of free time hahaha, I'll make it a lot more livelier for you defs! And yeah, let me know. :)
Ooooooooooooooooooooo! I really want that to happen now!
WOOOOOO!!! :pmg
Will do, will do.
How to convince her...? :plot

Oktoberfest? Heard about it from my best mate, he was there last year doing 5 months travelling around Europe with his sister and he said that it's amazinggg. Saw lots of photos as well, so yeahh. :)
Ahh, that's cool. :3 We always need more smiley spammers here at MH.
AND I LOVE SALMON TOOOOOO. :x3
Not a blizzard, but like just nice snow falling down. Really cool experience which I would like. And yes, I have been to the snow in Aus. :) Over in Threadbo in NSW, went there when I was really young! Twas really nice, did skiing there as well haha.
I can't write it, that's for sure. I'm not even gonna attempt it in case a French mod sees it and laughs at me.
I'm the opposite! I love to stay up and watch movies and things, but if I'm really tired then I'll sleep through the entire plane trip; I won't even wake up for the food haha. :p Wbu?
Whoooa, 5 months. :o Would you go travelling for that long?
Indeed, we do. Nii and I were the smiley spamming staff duo two years back. :XD ERMAGERD, YAY FOR MORE SALMON LOVERS!! :x3
Ahh, I see. :XD It's great that you liked it! When I went to Falls Creek (I think it was Falls Creek... Might have been Mt Buller...) as a kid, I was so afraid of the snow, I started crying and refused to get out of the car. :lmao Have you tried snowboarding? Or are you just more of a skiing person?
:lmao I honestly don't remember anything at all, except greetings and stuff. <_> Hahaha, or any member who knows French, really. :p
Hahaha, same here!! :D If there are good movies on, I just marathon them until my eyes feel like they're about to die. If not, then I attempt to sleep, but usually fail and end up getting a sore neck or something. (My more creative sleeping positions include: putting the pillow on the back of the seat in front of me, and leaning forwards; putting my pillow on the tray and leaning forwards again; and sleeping on the back of my friend who is using the sleeping position mentioned before.) I really don't like it when the person sitting in front of me leans their seat back for the whole freaking flight, and instead of leaning back my own seat for my own personal comfort, I just endure it and keep my seat upright so I'm nice to the person behind me. I'm not sure whether I should call myself nice, or just plain stupid. <_> Whoa, off-topic. Uhhh, and if I do manage to sleep, yeah, I usually sleep through food as well, and when I wake up, I'm usually super angry at my flight buddy (mainly mum, since my friend would definitely wake me up) for not waking me up. <_>

Kwon is an animal. I love him to bits, totes would turn gay for him. I heard that he's actually one of the most talented k-idols in the biz atm, in terms of everything. Such a beast.
Fave SNSD song is definitely Mr Taxi. OMGG, DA DANCE. <3 What about yours?
Hahaha, yeah. Well, he did have about 8 years of training. I guess all those years paid off. :XD
Hmm... I really like Mr. Taxi as well. :D It's my most played SNSD song, haha. :XD

Mmm, binktopia was a lot like there, lots of rules, but they were aimed for quality and speed. I'm still really grateful for the opportunity to be part of such a massive group till this day, and you really do learn a lot life-wise from those guys hahaha. I'm so sentimental at times. :D
I can be bothered to teach, definitely. :) I love doing training and stuff haha, one of my hobbies, especially at work as well.
I wanted to become a one-man Editing team once upon a time... It failed miserably. :/
Haha, yeah, same here. :D That "best Manga Editor 2011" award that I have was for IEM. :XD I miss them so much. :scry Speaking of Editing, I'm thinking of joining Casanova scans, since they do Haikyuu and Shokugeki... But I'm not suuuureee... :hmm
Hahaha, training is your hobby? :XD Wait, as in training yourself in cleaning, or just training other people in general? :p
:comfort In the future, maybe...

Oooo, pics over on FB? How much manga and books do you have? And what series as well?
Ohhh mahh gawdddd, take me to that placeee! I WANNA SEEEEEE!
Ehhh, I cbb... Currently, I have 191 volumes of manga. :XD The books, I don't care about that much, since they're the books I got during primary school and I'm too attached to them to give them away. It's kind of sad, since I haven't bought any books besides manga since year 7...
As for what series I have, I currently own Bakuman (1-8), Black Cat (complete), Bleach (1-38 + SOULs and Colour Bleach+), Chrno Crusade (1), D.Gray-man (1-21), Fruits Basket (complete), FMA (1-26 - Just missing one tank! :shakefist), Kimi ni Todoke (1-3 + 5 - They were on sale, and didn't have 4 in stock <_>), Love*Com (1-6 + 13-17 - Again, most of them were on sale and didn't have the ones in between), Nurarihyon (1-2), Reborn (1-16), SA (1-3) and Zombie Powder (1-3). I also have 3 Japanese tanks (2 Bleach and 1 Kuroshitsuji - My friend randomly got them for me while she was in Japan), and 5 Chinese tanks (1 Bakuman, 2 Bleach and 2 Naruto). :zomg Do you have a collection? :D

DAZ EXPENSIVE SHIIIZZ. :sexyarf
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'M SORRRYYY! IT'S ANOTHER LATE REPLY!! :scry
:oh:oh:oh:oh:oh:oh:oh

Hahaha, no. YOU can try it. :derp
Nooooo, you can. :D I dare you! :teehee

Yeah, I started slacking quite a bit in the past few weeks. :XD Heck, I'm not even going to uni today. :oh Yeah, aiming for a masters, probably.
Yep, I know. (WAS IN THE TRADE FOR WHILE. :derp)
Ahh, I suck at BSing. :scry And I really hate typing up a lot of words. (Hence why I procrastinate so much when replying here. <_>) Arrgh, this is one of the reasons why I'm a science kid, not an arts kid. <_>
Since you were 15. :o Whoa, nice. I'm still not 100% sure about what I want to do with my life, but I'm leaning towards pharmacology... But I don't knoooooowwwww... *Rolls around on the floor* :emocat
SLACKER. ...but I can't really talk, I'm probably was worse than you when I was in first year HAHA. I have some many horrible stories you'll have a different outlook on me when we meet up...
DAT TRUE, DAT TRUE (I FORGETTTTTTT)
You're going to have so much fun with science then. :oh No joke. Science is legit one of the areas where you do the most typing/writing, and not just notes as well hahaha.
Yeahh, I was one of the 'lucky' ones according to some. Several of my friends still don't know what they really want to do, and they're like about to graduate as well. So it's pretty decent if you at least know what kinda direction you wanna go towards, even if it's not 100% resolute, it's just good to have some sort of direction regardless. :super

Oh yeah, sure. You just down some vodka while I sit and watch with a glass of lemonade. Coolio. :lmao
ERMAGERD, DESSERTS. :wtf Are you a fan of macarons, cupcakes, crepes, froyo, Asian desserts, or what? :XD There are so many places I want to go, but haven't had the chance to, since I don't think ahead and get full from lunch. ._.
- THIS IS WHAT I'M GONNA BE DOING IN MELB. :derp Join me?
Macarons, yes. Cupcakes, yes. Crepes, yes. Asian desserts, kinda yes. ANY DESSERT OMNOMNOMNOMNMNOMNOMNOMNOM. Or we can get super fat and just keep eating all day? I think that sounds like a good plan. :D

:oooh

WOOOOOO!!! :pmg
Will do, will do.
How to convince her...? :plot
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WOOO WOOOOOOO. WOO.
Yes inddeddd.
Capture her, tie her up and bring her back to Australia, force her to log onto MH and take over the world! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Whoooa, 5 months. :o Would you go travelling for that long?
Indeed, we do. Nii and I were the smiley spamming staff duo two years back. :XD ERMAGERD, YAY FOR MORE SALMON LOVERS!! :x3
Ahh, I see. :XD It's great that you liked it! When I went to Falls Creek (I think it was Falls Creek... Might have been Mt Buller...) as a kid, I was so afraid of the snow, I started crying and refused to get out of the car. :lmao Have you tried snowboarding? Or are you just more of a skiing person?
:lmao I honestly don't remember anything at all, except greetings and stuff. <_> Hahaha, or any member who knows French, really. :p
Hahaha, same here!! :D If there are good movies on, I just marathon them until my eyes feel like they're about to die. If not, then I attempt to sleep, but usually fail and end up getting a sore neck or something. (My more creative sleeping positions include: putting the pillow on the back of the seat in front of me, and leaning forwards; putting my pillow on the tray and leaning forwards again; and sleeping on the back of my friend who is using the sleeping position mentioned before.) I really don't like it when the person sitting in front of me leans their seat back for the whole freaking flight, and instead of leaning back my own seat for my own personal comfort, I just endure it and keep my seat upright so I'm nice to the person behind me. I'm not sure whether I should call myself nice, or just plain stupid. <_> Whoa, off-topic. Uhhh, and if I do manage to sleep, yeah, I usually sleep through food as well, and when I wake up, I'm usually super angry at my flight buddy (mainly mum, since my friend would definitely wake me up) for not waking me up. <_>
Nahhh, I struggled to be in Hong Kong for just over 2 weeks, but then again, it is travelling constantly. I really dunno though, I like travelling to be more of a relaxing thing, so doing that long would be hard for me defs. Wbu?
Hahaha, need a third? :D AND SALMONNNNNNNN. HAD SOME THE OTHER DAY. SO YUMYUM.
Wutttt? How were you afraid of the snow? It's so awesomeeeee, but cold, but still so awesomeeee hahahahaha! :D
I was more of a skiing person, mainly because I was fairly young as well so I didn't really have the opportunity to try snowboarding.
I always get some sort of sore neck. :/ I always do the resting chin on one hand pose, but it always tilts my head one way and makes me hell groggy. And yes, I absolutely hate it when someone does that as well! Makes my trip so unhappy after haha. Can't watch movies as well because it's so close.

Hahaha, yeah. Well, he did have about 8 years of training. I guess all those years paid off. :XD
Hmm... I really like Mr. Taxi as well. :D It's my most played SNSD song, haha. :XD
He was recruited when he was like 10 or something? But I'm pretty sure he had the talent even before he was recruited anyway. :D So jelly.
I think same here! Another song which I really like from SNSD is called 'Trick', check it out, I love it so much!

Haha, yeah, same here. :D That "best Manga Editor 2011" award that I have was for IEM. :XD I miss them so much. :scry Speaking of Editing, I'm thinking of joining Casanova scans, since they do Haikyuu and Shokugeki... But I'm not suuuureee... :hmm
Hahaha, training is your hobby? :XD Wait, as in training yourself in cleaning, or just training other people in general? : p
:comfort In the future, maybe...
Ahhh, nice. :D And Casanova? Never heard of them, link me?
Training both ways haha. Training myself to be better, and training others to be better as well, I really enjoy it.
Too much time and effort for a non-paying 'job'. Not worth it, imo. I'm a cold-hearted, money-seeking old man hahaha! :hip

Ehhh, I cbb... Currently, I have 191 volumes of manga. :XD The books, I don't care about that much, since they're the books I got during primary school and I'm too attached to them to give them away. It's kind of sad, since I haven't bought any books besides manga since year 7...
As for what series I have, I currently own Bakuman (1-8), Black Cat (complete), Bleach (1-38 + SOULs and Colour Bleach+), Chrno Crusade (1), D.Gray-man (1-21), Fruits Basket (complete), FMA (1-26 - Just missing one tank! :shakefist), Kimi ni Todoke (1-3 + 5 - They were on sale, and didn't have 4 in stock <_>), Love*Com (1-6 + 13-17 - Again, most of them were on sale and didn't have the ones in between), Nurarihyon (1-2), Reborn (1-16), SA (1-3) and Zombie Powder (1-3). I also have 3 Japanese tanks (2 Bleach and 1 Kuroshitsuji - My friend randomly got them for me while she was in Japan), and 5 Chinese tanks (1 Bakuman, 2 Bleach and 2 Naruto). :zomg Do you have a collection? :D
Holy wow. I love Fruits Basket, where my username inspiration came from. If you can guess where and how I got the name, I'll buy you dessert! :D And I love Black Cat as well! Such an underrated manga imo. And is SA Special-A? That shoujo series with the SA being that top class?

You should start reading classics! Good way of getting into proper reading again, and you know they're gonna be good as well. :p

And I have 10 volumes, that's all haha! The Blood+ series, 5 vols, 3 volumes from the Cardcaptor Sakura series, 1 .hack//The Legend of the Twilight volume and 1 Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles volume. Pitiful compared to yours. :(

DAZ EXPENSIVE SHIIIZZ. :sexyarf
How much do you reckon it is all up...?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top