NOT GOOD ENOUGH! *Asian parent glare*
I'M SORRRYYY! IT'S ANOTHER LATE REPLY!!
Don't worry, we can try it when I'm over there.
Hahaha, no. YOU can try it.
Hahaha, first years. I remember how I didn't do any work at all, and pretty much slacked all the time.

You'll be fine, it's first year! Unless you're aiming for honours or a postgrad degree?
Oh yeahh, that's true. It's still hard, a lot of RAW providers are actually in Japan (TRADE SECRET, DON'T TELL.) so it's just down to luck tbh. Being in the right place in the right time haha.
O_O Seriously girl? Then again, essays aren't a full indication of your English skills, but there is a lot of proofreading to be done in them...

It's easy. B******t about it.

Make stuff up which you can reference, do a lottt of research as well haha. Or you could ask me. But I won't write it for you. Unless you give me money. And hugs.

I've been wanting to do psych since I was in year 10, so when I was 15, so defs aiming for clinical psychology. Criminal clinical if I can, but I also really want my PhD as well.

What about you? What are you planning on aiming for?
Yeah, I started slacking quite a bit in the past few weeks.

Heck, I'm not even going to uni today.

Yeah, aiming for a masters, probably.
Yep, I know. (WAS IN THE TRADE FOR WHILE.

)
Ahh, I suck at BSing.

And I really hate typing up a lot of words. (Hence why I procrastinate so much when replying here.

) Arrgh, this is one of the reasons why I'm a science kid, not an arts kid.
Since you were 15.

Whoa, nice. I'm still not 100% sure about what I want to do with my life, but I'm leaning towards pharmacology... But I don't knoooooowwwww... *Rolls around on the floor*
Yeah, I stopped drinking, doesn't mind I can't start up again hahahaha. You'll see me bum out realll quick though if we start on the strong stuff. And it's fine if you're not a drinker.

We'll take it easy, just so we can have laughs and stuff over a couple of drinks. Or coffee and dessert haha, whichever you prefer.
Oh yeah, sure. You just down some vodka while I sit and watch with a glass of lemonade. Coolio.
ERMAGERD, DESSERTS.

Are you a fan of macarons, cupcakes, crepes, froyo, Asian desserts, or what?

There are so many places I want to go, but haven't had the chance to, since I don't think ahead and get full from lunch. ._.
Oh okay okay. Doesn't matter, we have lots of exploring to do anyway, so we'll have plenty to do regardless hahaha. SO MUCH SHOPPINGGGGG, TEEHEEHEEHEEEEE.

Oh nicee! Lots of free time hahaha, I'll make it a lot more livelier for you defs! And yeah, let me know.

Ooooooooooooooooooooo! I really want that to happen now!
WOOOOOO!!!

Will do, will do.
How to convince her...?
Oktoberfest? Heard about it from my best mate, he was there last year doing 5 months travelling around Europe with his sister and he said that it's amazinggg. Saw lots of photos as well, so yeahh.

Ahh, that's cool. :3 We always need more smiley spammers here at MH.
AND I LOVE SALMON TOOOOOO.

Not a blizzard, but like just nice snow falling down. Really cool experience which I would like. And yes, I have been to the snow in Aus.

Over in Threadbo in NSW, went there when I was really young! Twas really nice, did skiing there as well haha.
I can't write it, that's for sure. I'm not even gonna attempt it in case a French mod sees it and laughs at me.
I'm the opposite! I love to stay up and watch movies and things, but if I'm really tired then I'll sleep through the entire plane trip; I won't even wake up for the food haha.

Wbu?
Whoooa, 5 months.

Would you go travelling for that long?
Indeed, we do. Nii and I were the smiley spamming staff duo two years back.

ERMAGERD, YAY FOR MORE SALMON LOVERS!!

Ahh, I see.

It's great that you liked it! When I went to Falls Creek (I think it was Falls Creek... Might have been Mt Buller...) as a kid, I was so afraid of the snow, I started crying and refused to get out of the car.

Have you tried snowboarding? Or are you just more of a skiing person?

I honestly don't remember anything at all, except greetings and stuff.

Hahaha, or any member who knows French, really.
Hahaha, same here!!

If there are good movies on, I just marathon them until my eyes feel like they're about to die. If not, then I attempt to sleep, but usually fail and end up getting a sore neck or something. (My more creative sleeping positions include: putting the pillow on the back of the seat in front of me, and leaning forwards; putting my pillow on the tray and leaning forwards again; and sleeping on the back of my friend who is using the sleeping position mentioned before.) I really don't like it when the person sitting in front of me leans their seat back for
the whole freaking flight, and instead of leaning back my own seat for my own personal comfort, I just endure it and keep my seat upright so I'm nice to the person behind me. I'm not sure whether I should call myself nice, or just plain stupid.

Whoa, off-topic. Uhhh, and if I do manage to sleep, yeah, I usually sleep through food as well, and when I wake up, I'm usually super angry at my flight buddy (mainly mum, since my friend would definitely wake me up) for not waking me up.
Kwon is an animal. I love him to bits, totes would turn gay for him. I heard that he's actually one of the most talented k-idols in the biz atm, in terms of everything. Such a beast.
Fave SNSD song is definitely Mr Taxi. OMGG, DA DANCE. <3 What about yours?
Hahaha, yeah. Well, he did have about 8 years of training. I guess all those years paid off.

Hmm... I really like Mr. Taxi as well.

It's my most played SNSD song, haha.
Mmm, binktopia was a lot like there, lots of rules, but they were aimed for quality and speed. I'm still really grateful for the opportunity to be part of such a massive group till this day, and you really do learn a lot life-wise from those guys hahaha. I'm so sentimental at times.

I can be bothered to teach, definitely.

I love doing training and stuff haha, one of my hobbies, especially at work as well.
I wanted to become a one-man Editing team once upon a time... It failed miserably. :/
Haha, yeah, same here.

That "best Manga Editor 2011" award that I have was for IEM.

I miss them so much.

Speaking of Editing, I'm thinking of joining Casanova scans, since they do Haikyuu and Shokugeki... But I'm not suuuureee...

Hahaha, training is your hobby?

Wait, as in training yourself in cleaning, or just training other people in general?

In the future, maybe...
Oooo, pics over on FB? How much manga and books do you have? And what series as well?
Ohhh mahh gawdddd, take me to that placeee! I WANNA SEEEEEE!
Ehhh, I cbb... Currently, I have 191 volumes of manga.

The books, I don't care about that much, since they're the books I got during primary school and I'm too attached to them to give them away. It's kind of sad, since I haven't bought any books besides manga since year 7...
As for what series I have, I currently own Bakuman (1-8), Black Cat (complete), Bleach (1-38 + SOULs and Colour Bleach+), Chrno Crusade (1), D.Gray-man (1-21), Fruits Basket (complete), FMA (1-26 - Just missing one tank!

), Kimi ni Todoke (1-3 + 5 - They were on sale, and didn't have 4 in stock

), Love*Com (1-6 + 13-17 - Again, most of them were on sale and didn't have the ones in between), Nurarihyon (1-2), Reborn (1-16), SA (1-3) and Zombie Powder (1-3). I also have 3 Japanese tanks (2 Bleach and 1 Kuroshitsuji - My friend randomly got them for me while she was in Japan), and 5 Chinese tanks (1 Bakuman, 2 Bleach and 2 Naruto).

Do you have a collection?
DAZ EXPENSIVE SHIIIZZ.
