Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
if you did you would freak out and start punching people...
 

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
882
Reaction score
183
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
I confess want to say hello to everybody!

xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too lazy to actually calculate the absolute standard deviations for my experimental values in my lab report, so I totally just made them up. :derp

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

I would also like to confess that I'm writing this report while pretty buzzed on some Fat Tire. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hey, at least it was afternoon! :whistle
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I wanna try some hard drugs like cocaine and heroin. Out of curiosity. D:


Has anyone tried it? Evil?
 

otomo20

Reviewer
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
471
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I confess I wanna try some hard drugs like cocaine and heroin. Out of curiosity. D:


Has anyone tried it? Evil?
Dont, I havent but the first time you do anything bad is the hardest, because once you've had a taste who knows you might like it and that would lead you to do more and more and you dont want that.

I never tried to smoke, I'm too scared I'd like it and be too weak-willed to stop myself, so dont put yourself through that.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I doubt I'd like it, but even if I did, I can stop. Smoked different stuff and drank a lot, but I wouldn't smoke again, nor do I find drinking as enjoyable. But I wanna see how it feels, whether it's really as good as people say.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Hey, at least it was afternoon! :whistle
You fucking enabler.

:arf

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

I doubt I'd like it, but even if I did, I can stop. Smoked different stuff and drank a lot, but I wouldn't smoke again, nor do I find drinking as enjoyable. But I wanna see how it feels, whether it's really as good as people say.
If you think cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroine are the same as pot, nicotine, and alcohol... Then you're an idiot.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Never said they were. But aren't people naturally curious about stuff like that?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I heard that with meth the first time is always the best.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You fucking enabler.

:arf
I was just trying to be cool :pout

I'll remember to chide you next time :nerd

If you think cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroine are the same as pot, nicotine, and alcohol... Then you're an idiot.
Supposedly nicotine is as addictive as cocaine, if not more. Alcohol can be just as harmful to your body in the long-term as harder drugs, the problem is there's no quality control with the illegal stuff and that's why people overdose. When you're drinking, you know what you're getting (unless it's moonshine or bathtub gin or something.).

Well, enough devil's advocate, I doubt I'd ever touch the harder shit and it wouldn't matter if it was legal or not.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

I heard that with meth the first time is always the best.
Meth seems like the worst fucking drug ever. It sounds horrible, not sure why anyone does it, other than it being cheaper to make.
 

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
882
Reaction score
183
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
I prefer fucking ugly woman instead drugs D:
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay I confess I laughed hard when I read Banana's confession but....

maybe he just wanted some help or advice? XD Instead it seems like everyone just mocked/made fun of him. Not trying to blame anyone but somehow I felt really sad for Banana after reading all the comments, as if his situation isn't bad enough already.

Not sure if you solved your problem BB but honestly, I doubt you can do much. If you're saying you're not gay people will believe it even more because it just looks like some kind of blatant lie/defence mechanism. Rumors spread way faster than they calm down, it's pretty hard to do anything against it. I guess the best would be to just sit it out. If people ask you, you should say you aren't (and yes, I believe you :XD) but don't try too hard or it will look all the more suspicious. If they don't believe you, fine. Give a fuck and prove them wrong over time. I guess it will be hard for a while but if you're getting into a new relationship or if you feel like having fun with other girls, the people will forget it or believe you eventually. Maybe not all but most of it.

Just my thoughts on the matter but I have to say you got yourself into serious trouble. If I imagine being in your situation.... ewww, must be really difficult. Try to ignore it as much as possible and listen to my advice ;)


And here I thought this thread couldn't surprise me anymore XD I should get back to checking this place regularly
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Personally I think he should care less. Unless it's getting in the way of friendships, relationships, or even schoolwork, it shouldn't really matter to him. Anyone who would judge you or treat you differently regardless of whether it's true or not, isn't worth your time anyway.

And, well, proving to a girl you're into her isn't exactly a difficult thing :e3
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Okay I confess I laughed hard when I read Banana's confession but....

maybe he just wanted some help or advice? XD Instead it seems like everyone just mocked/made fun of him. Not trying to blame anyone but somehow I felt really sad for Banana after reading all the comments, as if his situation isn't bad enough already.
In my defense, I had to travel just after reading his post, and I couldn't do anything but to laugh at him saying "I'm not gay at all :darn " lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top