Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Wow, I hate you.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

WTF...why would you waste it on a cheap champ like Annie?! That's silly. You refunded Quinn as well? :XD Which Cait skin did you buy? Resistance? Like your avatar?

I don't play that much during the weekdays. I would say that 2+ months for level 30 isn't anything crazy. I quickly surpassed Nika's games won, do you know why? Because she barely plays PvP! You can always earn more XP and IP playing that.

I never understood using ranged characters for Jungle. You can technically jungle anyone I guess, especially if they have nice AoE damage. But that's just stupid.

And they only rework the characters no one plays. It's the same with Sejuani. So Karma might be improved, but she's still really inferior to other AP mids and supports. She even lost her heal.
It was stupid but it happened maybe 5 days after i started playing Lol so I didn't know it would be stupid to buy Annie with RP :D Yeah all my refunds were stupid but I can do nothing with that now. No I bought Sheriff Caitlyn because it was under 400 RP :)

Oh I see. I played many AI games maybe that's why I'm not lvl 30 yet. And you have more wins than I do :P

Well I don't think those reworks will help :D Maybe yes ... we'll see :p



Wow, I hate you.
Why? :gwah Did I say something wrong ? :whistle

I just like teasin you :p
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Why? :gwah Did I say something wrong ? :whistle

I just like teasin you :p
Do you still not know what have you done wrong today? I'm guessing you already do... or still nothing?:pwnge
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Do you still not know what have you done wrong today? I'm guessing you already do... or still nothing?:pwnge
huh ? :gwah Don't know what are you talking about
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

Do as you please, but don't say I didn't warn you.
why did u like that post? :notsure

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Oh, well. I think there should be. Maybe after a certain time since you last used one, they refresh or something. With RP, it's already money spent by us for them, so it doesn't really make sense to not give more refunds after a certain time.

Oh, I noticed you're close to 30? I made 30 right after us 3 played Coop :hee

Yeah, they always try to buff champions that lack something. But still, they don't always catch on. They didn't do too good of a job on the Karma rework though, I finally refunded her the other day. They've done a bunch of things to try and help her, but her winrate is still so bad compared to all the other champs. I never really played her anymore either. She's only 3150, so she isn't too hard to get back if she becomes good all of a sudden or something.
lol karma is pure garbage, i played her on aram thx to kat >_<

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Wow, I hate you.
:popcorn
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

It was stupid but it happened maybe 5 days after i started playing Lol so I didn't know it would be stupid to buy Annie with RP :D Yeah all my refunds were stupid but I can do nothing with that now. No I bought Sheriff Caitlyn because it was under 400 RP :)

Oh I see. I played many AI games maybe that's why I'm not lvl 30 yet. And you have more wins than I do :P

Well I don't think those reworks will help :D Maybe yes ... we'll see :p
Well, maybe we'll get more refunds in the future! But you like Resistance the most? Why buy a skin at all if it isn't one you like the most? :XD

Yup, coop games are for getting your bonus when you're having a losing streak and trying out new champs and builds maybe. Nothing else! :p

Sejuani looks like she might be interesting actually. Really tanky, good initiate, and nice CC. So she might be one of the rare ones that stick. I know they've reworked champs in the past, at least visually...like Soraka. So I'm not sure.

lol karma is pure garbage, i played her on aram thx to kat >_<
When she was free? Well, I actually like her visual update and she has some interesting skills. Her AoE Shield is pretty awesome, but there are way better APC with better burst. When it comes to support, she lost her heal, and there are champs with better utility and CC. She's pretty mediocre.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

what can he possibly know about me that u don't? :hurr
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Well, maybe we'll get more refunds in the future! But you like Resistance the most? Why buy a skin at all if it isn't one you like the most? :XD

Yup, coop games are for getting your bonus when you're having a losing streak and trying out new champs and builds maybe. Nothing else! :p

Sejuani looks like she might be interesting actually. Really tanky, good initiate, and nice CC. So she might be one of the rare ones that stick. I know they've reworked champs in the past, at least visually...like Soraka. So I'm not sure.
I hope so cause I think I will need them :p Yeah but I didn't want to wait until Resistance Cait will be under 400 RP so I bought Sheriff. :love

I do not play AI games atm :D Maybe if I wanna try some champ :)

Anyway I'm so curious :hee Maybe Trundle's rework will be good too :)


BTW you play Diana jungle, don't you? :)



what can he possibly know about me that u don't? :hurr
:notsure Maybe some interesting facts about you :3c
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

Just in case

katik zajtra mi volat nemusis rano, vies preco xD tak 7.10-11 som dole a opovaz sa neist do skoly xDD

FU darj
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

I hope so cause I think I will need them :p Yeah but I didn't want to wait until Resistance Cait will be under 400 RP so I bought Sheriff. :love

I do not play AI games atm :D Maybe if I wanna try some champ :)

Anyway I'm so curious :hee Maybe Trundle's rework will be good too :)


BTW you play Diana jungle, don't you? :)
Ah, well Resistance Cait is the same price so if it was on sale it would have been under 400 as well. You got impatient :p

Well, it might be. I think his rework was more for the sake or Lore and Design. Not sure about his Kit. He was already a decent champ, just no one played him.


Yeah I do. I play her top or jungle more than mid. But I don't play her as often as I did. It's usually better to jungle a tank, since you can't always count on the Support and Top to be tanks. It's always good to have two.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Just in case

katik zajtra mi volat nemusis rano, vies preco xD tak 7.10-11 som dole a opovaz sa neist do skoly xDD

FU darj
actually really thanks, i almost got up from bed 20 minutes later, if she didn't read that and didn't do it, i'd be pretty much screwed, was a big risk leaving it only in that chat >.<
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Ah, well Resistance Cait is the same price so if it was on sale it would have been under 400 as well. You got impatient :p

Well, it might be. I think his rework was more for the sake or Lore and Design. Not sure about his Kit. He was already a decent champ, just no one played him.


Yeah I do. I play her top or jungle more than mid. But I don't play her as often as I did. It's usually better to jungle a tank, since you can't always count on the Support and Top to be tanks. It's always good to have two.
But I also like Sheriff Caitlyn <3

Tbh I didn't read about the changes so I'm really curious :D What do you think about Lissandra? I heard she will be another really good supp :)

I played her jungle yesterday (first time jungle) and it was funny but I like it ... now the only thing i have to do is learn how to play jungle :D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

But I also like Sheriff Caitlyn <3

Tbh I didn't read about the changes so I'm really curious :D What do you think about Lissandra? I heard she will be another really good supp :)

I played her jungle yesterday (first time jungle) and it was funny but I like it ... now the only thing i have to do is learn how to play jungle :D
Which one do you like more?

Watch the patch video! They added a bunch of new stuff last night. The new ARAM map is really fun.

Ah yeah. Well, if you have good laners and can get good ganks, it'll get you to level 6 faster. If you get level 6 quick, you can stick to targets so easily, since her ultimate is spammable. If you can snowball, you can take down almost anyone.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Which one do you like more?

Watch the patch video! They added a bunch of new stuff last night. The new ARAM map is really fun.

Ah yeah. Well, if you have good laners and can get good ganks, it'll get you to level 6 faster. If you get level 6 quick, you can stick to targets so easily, since her ultimate is spammable. If you can snowball, you can take down almost anyone.
Resistance as I said :D but I like Sheriff too (I like it how it looks in game)

Yeah but I'm not at home yet so I have to wait :(

Sure but I'm afraid of ganking before I'm level 6 :D Well I need to practise :) Oh Diana is awesome <3 Tbh the things I don't know about jungling .. what to build, where to go, when to gank so I need to read some stuff
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

actually really thanks, i almost got up from bed 20 minutes later, if she didn't read that and didn't do it, i'd be pretty much screwed, was a big risk leaving it only in that chat >.<
She actually read it in the LoL chat 2 minutes after I posted it here...

So yeah, my post was kinda useless lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

actually really thanks, i almost got up from bed 20 minutes later, if she didn't read that and didn't do it, i'd be pretty much screwed, was a big risk leaving it only in that chat >.<
Ale povedz mi :D čo by si dnes bezo mňa robila :D v podstate som ťa zachránila :D nemáš začo :D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Resistance as I said :D but I like Sheriff too (I like it how it looks in game)

Yeah but I'm not at home yet so I have to wait :(

Sure but I'm afraid of ganking before I'm level 6 :D Well I need to practise :) Oh Diana is awesome <3 Tbh the things I don't know about jungling .. what to build, where to go, when to gank so I need to read some stuff
Always start off with Hunter's Machete, and buy a Spirit Stone after Boots. Then you want to build that into Spirit of the Spectral Wraith, which is her jungling item. After that it sort of depends on your team's comp and how the game is going. You're not going to go full tank and you can't buy the same support/tank items you would on an AD jungler, since it's not the best choice for your kit. Her W is what you'll probably want to max first, since it's her main source of sustain in the jungle. It's always easier to gank mid first, regardless. Where you go next depends on the matchups. If you clear wolves and Blue and don't use Smite, you can even go risky and try to steal their Red. If they have a jungler that doesn't use mana, it'll likely be gone already, but you can at least ward it.

If you can level up quickly, you can really clear the jungle fast with her ultimate combo. No worrying about walls or anything. It's always nice to give your mid a Blue after you've been fed a bit. And if your team is really doing well, you might even try to steal their Blue, so you won't have to go without one. And if you're bottom laners are easily winning their lane, with or without your help, going for Dragon as often as possible is essential.

The problem with jungling, is that if your team isn't laning well and you have to babysit a ton, unless you're getting kills or assists, you're going to be behind everyone else, because you can't farm consistently. So your team is dependent on you as much as you're dependent on them. It's probably the toughest role after ADC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Always start off with Hunter's Machete, and buy a Spirit Stone after Boots. Then you want to build that into Spirit of the Spectral Wraith, which is her jungling item. After that it sort of depends on your team's comp and how the game is going. You're not going to go full tank and you can't buy the same support/tank items you would on an AD jungler, since it's not the best choice for your kit. Her W is what you'll probably want to max first, since it's her main source of sustain in the jungle. It's always easier to gank mid first, regardless. Where you go next depends on the matchups. If you clear wolves and Blue and don't use Smite, you can even go risky and try to steal their Red. If they have a jungler that doesn't use mana, it'll likely be gone already, but you can at least ward it.

If you can level up quickly, you can really clear the jungle fast with her ultimate combo. No worrying about walls or anything. It's always nice to give your mid a Blue after you've been fed a bit. And if your team is really doing well, you might even try to steal their Blue, so you won't have to go without one. And if you're bottom laners are easily winning their lane, with or without your help, going for Dragon as often as possible is essential.

The problem with jungling, is that if your team isn't laning well and you have to babysit a ton, unless you're getting kills or assists, you're going to be behind everyone else, because you can't farm consistently. So your team is dependent on you as much as you're dependent on them. It's probably the toughest role after ADC.
Seems difficult. All I need is to practise probably. I'm not sure with the gangs because if I do something wrong I will mess up everything. The problem would be my comp ... It's not that fast so I'm a little late with blue and those stuff (not always). You helped me a lot thank you :)

Btw I heard you also like The Walking Dead :p Who's your favourite and why :hee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top