- Joined
- Apr 16, 2011
- Messages
- 5,405
- Reaction score
- 3,207
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Hello World !
Wow, I hate you.
Wow, I hate you.
It was stupid but it happened maybe 5 days after i started playing Lol so I didn't know it would be stupid to buy Annie with RPWTF...why would you waste it on a cheap champ like Annie?! That's silly. You refunded Quinn as well?Which Cait skin did you buy? Resistance? Like your avatar?
I don't play that much during the weekdays. I would say that 2+ months for level 30 isn't anything crazy. I quickly surpassed Nika's games won, do you know why? Because she barely plays PvP! You can always earn more XP and IP playing that.
I never understood using ranged characters for Jungle. You can technically jungle anyone I guess, especially if they have nice AoE damage. But that's just stupid.
And they only rework the characters no one plays. It's the same with Sejuani. So Karma might be improved, but she's still really inferior to other AP mids and supports. She even lost her heal.
Yeah all my refunds were stupid but I can do nothing with that now. No I bought Sheriff Caitlyn because it was under 400 RP
Maybe yes ... we'll see 
Why?Wow, I hate you.
Did I say something wrong ?

Do you still not know what have you done wrong today? I'm guessing you already do... or still nothing?Why?Did I say something wrong ?
![]()
I just like teasin you![]()

huh ?Do you still not know what have you done wrong today? I'm guessing you already do... or still nothing?![]()
Don't know what are you talking aboutwhy did u like that post?Do as you please, but don't say I didn't warn you.

lol karma is pure garbage, i played her on aram thx to kat >_<Oh, well. I think there should be. Maybe after a certain time since you last used one, they refresh or something. With RP, it's already money spent by us for them, so it doesn't really make sense to not give more refunds after a certain time.
Oh, I noticed you're close to 30? I made 30 right after us 3 played Coop
Yeah, they always try to buff champions that lack something. But still, they don't always catch on. They didn't do too good of a job on the Karma rework though, I finally refunded her the other day. They've done a bunch of things to try and help her, but her winrate is still so bad compared to all the other champs. I never really played her anymore either. She's only 3150, so she isn't too hard to get back if she becomes good all of a sudden or something.
Wow, I hate you.

Well, maybe we'll get more refunds in the future! But you like Resistance the most? Why buy a skin at all if it isn't one you like the most?It was stupid but it happened maybe 5 days after i started playing Lol so I didn't know it would be stupid to buy Annie with RPYeah all my refunds were stupid but I can do nothing with that now. No I bought Sheriff Caitlyn because it was under 400 RP
![]()
Oh I see. I played many AI games maybe that's why I'm not lvl 30 yet. And you have more wins than I do :P
Well I don't think those reworks will helpMaybe yes ... we'll see
![]()


When she was free? Well, I actually like her visual update and she has some interesting skills. Her AoE Shield is pretty awesome, but there are way better APC with better burst. When it comes to support, she lost her heal, and there are champs with better utility and CC. She's pretty mediocre.lol karma is pure garbage, i played her on aram thx to kat >_<
why did u like that post?![]()
because he knows something about you that I don'tlol karma is pure garbage, i played her on aram thx to kat >_<

I hope so cause I think I will need themWell, maybe we'll get more refunds in the future! But you like Resistance the most? Why buy a skin at all if it isn't one you like the most?
Yup, coop games are for getting your bonus when you're having a losing streak and trying out new champs and builds maybe. Nothing else!
Sejuani looks like she might be interesting actually. Really tanky, good initiate, and nice CC. So she might be one of the rare ones that stick. I know they've reworked champs in the past, at least visually...like Soraka. So I'm not sure.
Yeah but I didn't want to wait until Resistance Cait will be under 400 RP so I bought Sheriff. 
Maybe if I wanna try some champ
Maybe Trundle's rework will be good too

what can he possibly know about me that u don't?![]()
Maybe some interesting facts about you 
Ah, well Resistance Cait is the same price so if it was on sale it would have been under 400 as well. You got impatientI hope so cause I think I will need themYeah but I didn't want to wait until Resistance Cait will be under 400 RP so I bought Sheriff.
I do not play AI games atmMaybe if I wanna try some champ
![]()
Anyway I'm so curiousMaybe Trundle's rework will be good too
![]()
BTW you play Diana jungle, don't you?![]()

actually really thanks, i almost got up from bed 20 minutes later, if she didn't read that and didn't do it, i'd be pretty much screwed, was a big risk leaving it only in that chat >.<Just in case
katik zajtra mi volat nemusis rano, vies preco xD tak 7.10-11 som dole a opovaz sa neist do skoly xDD
FU darj
But I also like Sheriff Caitlyn <3Ah, well Resistance Cait is the same price so if it was on sale it would have been under 400 as well. You got impatient
Well, it might be. I think his rework was more for the sake or Lore and Design. Not sure about his Kit. He was already a decent champ, just no one played him.
Yeah I do. I play her top or jungle more than mid. But I don't play her as often as I did. It's usually better to jungle a tank, since you can't always count on the Support and Top to be tanks. It's always good to have two.
What do you think about Lissandra? I heard she will be another really good supp 

Which one do you like more?But I also like Sheriff Caitlyn <3
Tbh I didn't read about the changes so I'm really curiousWhat do you think about Lissandra? I heard she will be another really good supp
I played her jungle yesterday (first time jungle) and it was funny but I like it ... now the only thing i have to do is learn how to play jungle![]()
Resistance as I saidWhich one do you like more?
Watch the patch video! They added a bunch of new stuff last night. The new ARAM map is really fun.
Ah yeah. Well, if you have good laners and can get good ganks, it'll get you to level 6 faster. If you get level 6 quick, you can stick to targets so easily, since her ultimate is spammable. If you can snowball, you can take down almost anyone.
but I like Sheriff too (I like it how it looks in game) 
Well I need to practise
Oh Diana is awesome <3 Tbh the things I don't know about jungling .. what to build, where to go, when to gank so I need to read some stuffShe actually read it in the LoL chat 2 minutes after I posted it here...actually really thanks, i almost got up from bed 20 minutes later, if she didn't read that and didn't do it, i'd be pretty much screwed, was a big risk leaving it only in that chat >.<
Ale povedz miactually really thanks, i almost got up from bed 20 minutes later, if she didn't read that and didn't do it, i'd be pretty much screwed, was a big risk leaving it only in that chat >.<
čo by si dnes bezo mňa robila
v podstate som ťa zachránila
nemáš začo 
Always start off with Hunter's Machete, and buy a Spirit Stone after Boots. Then you want to build that into Spirit of the Spectral Wraith, which is her jungling item. After that it sort of depends on your team's comp and how the game is going. You're not going to go full tank and you can't buy the same support/tank items you would on an AD jungler, since it's not the best choice for your kit. Her W is what you'll probably want to max first, since it's her main source of sustain in the jungle. It's always easier to gank mid first, regardless. Where you go next depends on the matchups. If you clear wolves and Blue and don't use Smite, you can even go risky and try to steal their Red. If they have a jungler that doesn't use mana, it'll likely be gone already, but you can at least ward it.Resistance as I saidbut I like Sheriff too (I like it how it looks in game)
Yeah but I'm not at home yet so I have to wait
Sure but I'm afraid of ganking before I'm level 6Well I need to practise
Oh Diana is awesome <3 Tbh the things I don't know about jungling .. what to build, where to go, when to gank so I need to read some stuff
Seems difficult. All I need is to practise probably. I'm not sure with the gangs because if I do something wrong I will mess up everything. The problem would be my comp ... It's not that fast so I'm a little late with blue and those stuff (not always). You helped me a lot thank youAlways start off with Hunter's Machete, and buy a Spirit Stone after Boots. Then you want to build that into Spirit of the Spectral Wraith, which is her jungling item. After that it sort of depends on your team's comp and how the game is going. You're not going to go full tank and you can't buy the same support/tank items you would on an AD jungler, since it's not the best choice for your kit. Her W is what you'll probably want to max first, since it's her main source of sustain in the jungle. It's always easier to gank mid first, regardless. Where you go next depends on the matchups. If you clear wolves and Blue and don't use Smite, you can even go risky and try to steal their Red. If they have a jungler that doesn't use mana, it'll likely be gone already, but you can at least ward it.
If you can level up quickly, you can really clear the jungle fast with her ultimate combo. No worrying about walls or anything. It's always nice to give your mid a Blue after you've been fed a bit. And if your team is really doing well, you might even try to steal their Blue, so you won't have to go without one. And if you're bottom laners are easily winning their lane, with or without your help, going for Dragon as often as possible is essential.
The problem with jungling, is that if your team isn't laning well and you have to babysit a ton, unless you're getting kills or assists, you're going to be behind everyone else, because you can't farm consistently. So your team is dependent on you as much as you're dependent on them. It's probably the toughest role after ADC.

Who's your favourite and why 