Let them play by themselves majority of the players for the Game 26 are 1st-4th timer that's why it's interesting, new generation players. Let them play by themselves for now and let's just watch. Though experiencing a game where you are also participating is not a bad thing either. They can learn so many things about the game from you after all.
No.
---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------
I know you don't have a choice in whether you sit out or not Faust, but this game is at it's best when some veterans are involved to help steer the ship. But I'd rather play. I've been hostkilled prior to getting to play before and I sat by and watched and was bored for the most part. No me gusta.
Last edited:
You would be the 16th player, which means I need to change the game's setup quite a bit
please don't do this again, it's a real pain to change the setup, especially so close to the start. A host will (most likely) always prepare the setup two or three days in advance, at least that's what I do. This will be the first and only exception, next time you make your mind up in time or it's your own fault for being indecisive.
It's okay now though, just have fun playing the game.





