I saw dude, that's why I told you too to stop it please 


sry, sry, won't anymore.I saw dude, that's why I told you too to stop it please![]()

It's any target, hence the paranoid. It also helps to differentiate the role from the Bomb, as well as it only triggering at night.Oh..
I thought that the paranoid gun owner would only kill someone who tried to kill him....
That's a terrible mistake
I'll perform a Seppuku nowhahahaha
should have reread my post after I was lynched....Oh..
I thought that the paranoid gun owner would only kill someone who tried to kill him....
That's a terrible mistake
I'll perform a Seppuku nowhahahaha
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faustUhm, what's the deal with the next game, and Faust hosting?

Date: June 9 or 10, 2013 - 12PM GMT+8 i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust![]()
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust
i'm in
I'll be rereading that shortly xDHarry Potter and the half blood prince!
Harry Potter and the half blood prince!
:lol Hagrid is buletproofBellatrix is mafia

I will be hosting the game in June 9/10 minimum players: 7 maximum of: 13.So who is hosting the next one? Faust did get the majority on his side.
And I'll be hosting the next one with at least 16. (20 would be a perfect number)I will be hosting the game in June 9/10 minimum players: 7 maximum of: 13.
Sign in DD!
I hope she plays in my game too.Yay Krina will be playing in my game xD
she said she'll be in if it's in july or was it june.I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.