Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I saw dude, that's why I told you too to stop it please :XD
sry, sry, won't anymore.





On a side note, got a great idea about a there so I'll be hosting a game :D
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh..
I thought that the paranoid gun owner would only kill someone who tried to kill him....
That's a terrible mistake
I'll perform a Seppuku nowhahahaha
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh..
I thought that the paranoid gun owner would only kill someone who tried to kill him....
That's a terrible mistake
I'll perform a Seppuku nowhahahaha
It's any target, hence the paranoid. It also helps to differentiate the role from the Bomb, as well as it only triggering at night.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh..
I thought that the paranoid gun owner would only kill someone who tried to kill him....
That's a terrible mistake
I'll perform a Seppuku nowhahahaha
should have reread my post after I was lynched....

but,we will save that discussion for after the game
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Uhm, what's the deal with the next game, and Faust hosting?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Uhm, what's the deal with the next game, and Faust hosting?
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust

:nod

i'm in
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You can now sign up for Game 27! :p Date: June 9 or 10, 2013 - 12PM GMT+8
[highlight]Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist[/highlight]


Limited Slots only, maximum of 13 players

Game 27

i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust :blush
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust

:nod

i'm in

1. Mazino
2. wizzard
3. gnut
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
GO MOA! *-*

Edit: LULZ nvm

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

And LULZ I think KD should be an exception and get a perma-ban. I can only remember one game where he wasn't hostkilled, lol. You guys have a lot of patience :P
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Who wants to go for "Another" themed mafia game?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Bellatrix is mafia
:lol Hagrid is buletproof :D

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Yay Krina will be playing in my game xD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So who is hosting the next one? Faust did get the majority on his side.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I will be hosting the game in June 9/10 minimum players: 7 maximum of: 13.

Sign in DD!
And I'll be hosting the next one with at least 16. (20 would be a perfect number)
 
Last edited:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top