who the fuk let faggust host new game ewwwww
half the goonswho the fuk let faggust host new game ewwwww

Why the fuck do you care?who the fuk let faggust host new game ewwwww

He did say this:GO MOA! *-*
Edit: LULZ nvm
---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------
And LULZ I think KD should be an exception and get a perma-ban. I can only remember one game where he wasn't hostkilled, lol. You guys have a lot of patience :P
Obviously he does.I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING DAMMIT

I was glad to see die....
How am I a lurker? I was a top 5 poster.been,laughing all week about this one...gary is lurker
![]()
Gary = really doesn't act like a lurker but is named lurker -> funnyHow am I a lurker? I was a top 5 poster.
Oh...rightGary = really doesn't act like a lurker but is named lurker -> funny
i said it because no one ever knows where you are...How am I a lurker? I was a top 5 poster.

This would make sense if I was mafia...like youi said it because no one ever knows where you are...
![]()

i mean in general........This would make sense if I was mafia...like you![]()

boy you are so lucky...they persuaded me to not kill you...dammit man....you and maz
Okay...enough nonsense

You couldn't kill me, I was bulletproof.boy you are so lucky...they persuaded me to not kill you...dammit man....you and maz
![]()
i was strongmanYou couldn't kill me, I was bulletproof.
Ah right, well oh welli was strongman

Ah right, well oh well![]()

Why not play?I like the FMA theme, but won't be participating in the next game. I will try to read and keep up with it though.
You couldn't kill me, I was bulletproof.
This is classical, my wee wee is bigger than yours.i was strongman
