Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
GO MOA! *-*

Edit: LULZ nvm

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

And LULZ I think KD should be an exception and get a perma-ban. I can only remember one game where he wasn't hostkilled, lol. You guys have a lot of patience :P
He did say this:
I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING DAMMIT
Obviously he does.

Honestly if it depended on me he would be perma-banned from this game. I normally don't think such measures are required at all, and i am even against some bans that have happened, but regarding Kdowns he doesn't deserve anything else! Seriously, every fucking game he doesn't contribute anything to the game at all, and what normal people would do is to avoid keep doing situations like these, and apologize if these kinda situations happen. But he never does that!
In some months he will return with:

Kdowns: "Oh guys, i am in for a game!"
Random ffer: "Dude you are going to fuck the game and get hostkilled again!"
Kdowns: " I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. OMG!!!!"

*gets hostkilled day 1 or day 2"

Imo he shouldn't be allowed to play this game any more. Anyway if you keep letting him play, and he keeps doing that, he isn't the only one to blame either. If i ever host a game, something would have to change for me to even allow him to play!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
my oh my.....

I wish day 2 had 1 more hour....josef would have saved me....

:kukuku

well,i may have played sloppy for my 1st mafia role...I think I really caused some chaos amongst the townies on day 2...I'm sorry josef and darj....

nast j and maz...also...but hardy...:kukuku I was glad to see die....

wiz,i think I may have been the one to plant the seed in frosty's mind about you....

been,laughing all week about this one...gary is lurker

:lmao

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

hats off to darj...you played a smashing game darling

:thumbs
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:oh

Okay...enough nonsense
boy you are so lucky...they persuaded me to not kill you...dammit man....you and maz

:rant
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I like the FMA theme, but won't be participating in the next game. I will try to read and keep up with it though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top