Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You don't simpy play mafia, you live mafia :nah
yeah, when I'm playing and go to the mall I'm like "that dude is mafia for sure"

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

about the role modification... this new lovers sound just like a mentor/mentee with one being bulettproof

anyway, I'm in
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You can now sign up for Game 27! :p Date: June 9 or 10, 2013 - 12PM GMT+8
[highlight]Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist[/highlight]


Limited Slots only, maximum of 13 players

Game 27

i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust :blush
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust

:nod

i'm in
I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.
FMA? i'm down :super
I'm free to play a mafia game. Count me in please, FAUSTACHE.
I'm signing up with only 16 players signed up! I know you can get 16!
yeah, when I'm playing and go to the mall I'm like "that dude is mafia for sure"

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

about the role modification... this new lovers sound just like a mentor/mentee with one being bulettproof

anyway, I'm in
When is it going to start? If it's after june 8, I'm in

1. Mazino
2. wizzard
3. gnut
4. digitaldude
5. Xerous
6. dark lord
7. Nast. J
8. TheMoa
9. Farfalla

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

When is it going to start? If it's after june 8, I'm in
June 9 or 10, 12:00PM (GMT+8)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Lawlett and dark lord are the most bizarre enemies.

are you working on the avatars and theme faust?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
When is it going to start?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Watch your tone guys, next time you start bashing each other it won't just end with a bunch of deleted posts =/ If you have some kind of problem talk to the person in a friendly, respectable manner and in private, please. If you absolutely can't bring yourself to do that, ignore the person. Bashing between members is neither allowed nor tolerated on MH, no matter the place, so please try to be nice with each other.


That being said, good luck with your game Faust. I'm curious to see how everything will unfold.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Just a general tid-bit from someone who plays Mafia over on an actual Mafia site. I wouldn't do that to the Lover's Role especially in a game that size. It gives them a Huge Advantage in the game. Because all they have to do is Claim Bullet Proof, and no one will lynch them because Bulletproof is usually a Town only role. Thus with people having a huge Town read on that player they will listen to them.

That said, Faust. I wouldn't change any roles around yet for your first game. It does get stressful, real fast.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm in, like a clothe in a washing machine.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
fine...a friend's request..
okay I'm in..
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Lawlett and dark lord are the most bizarre enemies.

are you working on the avatars and theme faust?
I requested Farfalla to do the avatars.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

You can now sign up for Game 27! :p Date: June 9 or 10, 2013 - 12PM GMT+8
[highlight]Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist[/highlight]


Limited Slots only, maximum of 13 players
[highlight]The slots are now extended to 16 players![/highlight]

Game 27

i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust :blush
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust

:nod

i'm in
I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.
FMA? i'm down :super
I'm free to play a mafia game. Count me in please, FAUSTACHE.
I'm signing up with only 16 players signed up! I know you can get 16!
yeah, when I'm playing and go to the mall I'm like "that dude is mafia for sure"

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

about the role modification... this new lovers sound just like a mentor/mentee with one being bulettproof

anyway, I'm in
When is it going to start? If it's after june 8, I'm in
Thx, so... i want to play too \o

I'm in, like a clothe in a washing machine.
fine...a friend's request..
okay I'm in..

1. Mazino
2. wizzard
3. gnut
4. digitaldude
5. Xerous
6. dark lord
7. Nast. J
8. TheMoa
9. Farfalla
10. MidoBan
11. M3J
12. liductan

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Watch your tone guys, next time you start bashing each other it won't just end with a bunch of deleted posts =/ If you have some kind of problem talk to the person in a friendly, respectable manner and in private, please. If you absolutely can't bring yourself to do that, ignore the person. Bashing between members is neither allowed nor tolerated on MH, no matter the place, so please try to be nice with each other.


---------- Post added June 02, 2013 at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was June 01, 2013 at 11:53 PM ----------

fine...a friend's request..
okay I'm in..
friend = gnut?

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

That being said, good luck with your game Faust. I'm curious to see how everything will unfold.
I'm also curious myself :XD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Thanks to those who invite players for this game.

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

The Game will start in June 9 12:00PM GMT+8
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Hey, it's not too late to change the theme right? :P
How about a Shingeki no Kyojin theme!

I'm sure many people would like it :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I wanna be Edward or Roy, make it happen. Farfalla can be like, Commander Armstrong. :hee
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I get Scar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top