So why was kdowns hostkilled?
Inactivity.So why was kdowns hostkilled?
yeah, when I'm playing and go to the mall I'm like "that dude is mafia for sure"You don't simpy play mafia, you live mafia![]()
Date: June 9 or 10, 2013 - 12PM GMT+8 i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust![]()
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust
i'm in
I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.
FMA? i'm down![]()
I'm free to play a mafia game. Count me in please, FAUSTACHE.
I'm signing up with only 16 players signed up! I know you can get 16!
yeah, when I'm playing and go to the mall I'm like "that dude is mafia for sure"
---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------
about the role modification... this new lovers sound just like a mentor/mentee with one being bulettproof
anyway, I'm in
When is it going to start? If it's after june 8, I'm in
June 9 or 10, 12:00PM (GMT+8)When is it going to start? If it's after june 8, I'm in
9/10 June 00:00 GTM+8 (9th June 4 PM London time)When is it going to start?
Thx, so... i want to play too \o9/10 June 00:00 GTM+8 (9th June 4 PM London time)
I requested Farfalla to do the avatars.Lawlett and dark lord are the most bizarre enemies.
are you working on the avatars and theme faust?
Date: June 9 or 10, 2013 - 12PM GMT+8 i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust![]()
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust
i'm in
I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.
FMA? i'm down![]()
I'm free to play a mafia game. Count me in please, FAUSTACHE.
I'm signing up with only 16 players signed up! I know you can get 16!
yeah, when I'm playing and go to the mall I'm like "that dude is mafia for sure"
---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------
about the role modification... this new lovers sound just like a mentor/mentee with one being bulettproof
anyway, I'm in
When is it going to start? If it's after june 8, I'm in
Thx, so... i want to play too \o
I'm in, like a clothe in a washing machine.
fine...a friend's request..
okay I'm in..
Watch your tone guys, next time you start bashing each other it won't just end with a bunch of deleted posts =/ If you have some kind of problem talk to the person in a friendly, respectable manner and in private, please. If you absolutely can't bring yourself to do that, ignore the person. Bashing between members is neither allowed nor tolerated on MH, no matter the place, so please try to be nice with each other.
friend = gnut?fine...a friend's request..
okay I'm in..
I'm also curious myselfThat being said, good luck with your game Faust. I'm curious to see how everything will unfold.

fine...a friend's request..
okay I'm in..


