Off to new shores ^^

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

Hey, TheBoss. Did you ever get a chance to start reading D.Gray-Man?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

Hey, TheBoss. Did you ever get a chance to start reading D.Gray-Man?
I actually watched the first episode of the anime, but dropped afterwards. I remember trying to start reading, but I discovered other things and kinda forgot about it xD

Why the question, Boss?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

Ah, the anime is pretty good. For the most part, it sticks to the manga. However, I got a lot more out of reading the manga than I did the anime. Classic example of good movie, better book I suppose. But I understand getting distracted. It happens to me rather easily.

I was just thinking of it since I feel like we talked about it once, Boss. :derp

Also, it's been several months since the last chapter and I'm having some small withdraws.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

We did? D: My memory is horrible, so I'll just think we did xD
I'm with nostalgia, and HxH-hungry. I understand your withdraw, Boss :sexyarf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

Er... It may have been someone else. Or maybe I dreamed it. Sometimes that happens. I thought it was you, but I could definitely be wrong.

Ohh, I've never read or watched HunterXHunter. Ustegius was always trying to get me into it, but I was super lazy and never did it. Isn't that a completed series?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

Er... It may have been someone else. Or maybe I dreamed it. Sometimes that happens. I thought it was you, but I could definitely be wrong.

Ohh, I've never read or watched HunterXHunter. Ustegius was always trying to get me into it, but I was super lazy and never did it. Isn't that a completed series?
I miss ust...
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

Er... It may have been someone else. Or maybe I dreamed it. Sometimes that happens. I thought it was you, but I could definitely be wrong.

Ohh, I've never read or watched HunterXHunter. Ustegius was always trying to get me into it, but I was super lazy and never did it. Isn't that a completed series?
I remember asking someone about DGM, if it was good or not. But that was ages ago xD

Dont, its a cursed manga, that makes you want to kill togashi for more chapters. Its currently on hiatus for more than 15 months ^^

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

I miss ust...
Oh what are you doing here, DD?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

:oh

you scared Nao! D:
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

I miss ust...
:scry Me too. He was one awesome mother fucker, that one. Where did he run off to, anyway? Did his university work finally consume him?

I remember asking someone about DGM, if it was good or not. But that was ages ago xD

Dont, its a cursed manga, that makes you want to kill togashi for more chapters. Its currently on hiatus for more than 15 months ^^
That may have been me. If that person told you to read it, then it was even more likely to be me. I love that series so damn much.

Is it now? Well, I would fit right in with that fan base then. D.Gray-Man is pretty much the exact same shit! :arf The chapters are sparse and when they do come out, they're not overly long either. Not to mention, the author loves to leave every hiatus at the end of a cliff. It's maddening, waiting for happens next. We DGM fans like to call ourselves masochists.

I came here to grope you!
:oh

you scared Nao! D:
Hey now. I little DD on TheBoss never scurred me. :arf Carry on, you two.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

:scry Me too. He was one awesome mother fucker, that one. Where did he run off to, anyway? Did his university work finally consume him?
He shows up in the FF from time to time ^^

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

That may have been me. If that person told you to read it, then it was even more likely to be me. I love that series so damn much.

Is it now? Well, I would fit right in with that fan base then. D.Gray-Man is pretty much the exact same shit! :arf The chapters are sparse and when they do come out, they're not overly long either. Not to mention, the author loves to leave every hiatus at the end of a cliff. It's maddening, waiting for happens next. We DGM fans like to call ourselves masochists.
Pff at least she didnt stopped the manga right when the moment you waited the whole manga to happen, happens. :eyeroll

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Hey now. I little DD on TheBoss never scurred me. :arf Carry on, you two.
I already have DD's soul with my satanist powers :kukuku
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

Yeah right the boss. you will never get my soul!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

He shows up in the FF from time to time ^^
Ah, I haven't seen him recently. But I don't go there nearly as often anymore. I probably don't even have the right to bear the Fun Forum banner anymore. :scry

Pff at least she didnt stopped the manga right when the moment you waited the whole manga to happen, happens. :eyeroll
That sounds rather painful. I think I might stay away from that series after all. XD Uste would kill you. All his work undone in a few swift sentences.

I already have DD's soul with my satanist powers :kukuku
Really? :o What a coincidence! I'm currently in the process of reaping Gary's soul. It's a long process, but I'm making some wonderful progress.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

Ah, I haven't seen him recently. But I don't go there nearly as often anymore. I probably don't even have the right to bear the Fun Forum banner anymore. :scry



That sounds rather painful. I think I might stay away from that series after all. XD Uste would kill you. All his work undone in a few swift sentences.



Really? :o What a coincidence! I'm currently in the process of reaping Gary's soul. It's a long process, but I'm making some wonderful progress.
You can't reap the willing.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

Yeah right the boss. you will never get my soul!
Never? :plot

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

That sounds rather painful. I think I might stay away from that series after all. XD Uste would kill you. All his work undone in a few swift sentences.

Really? :o What a coincidence! I'm currently in the process of reaping Gary's soul. It's a long process, but I'm making some wonderful progress.
I just warned you since its really addictive xD But read it, since we have this perfect MH anime adaption of HxH, all the waiting is pretty bearable ^^

Gary is soulless, thats why he's red. :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~



viola........
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

run away from...
from
from
from


gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Top