Re: Hair-cutting thread ~
Hey, TheBoss. Did you ever get a chance to start reading D.Gray-Man?
Hey, TheBoss. Did you ever get a chance to start reading D.Gray-Man?
I actually watched the first episode of the anime, but dropped afterwards. I remember trying to start reading, but I discovered other things and kinda forgot about it xDHey, TheBoss. Did you ever get a chance to start reading D.Gray-Man?


I miss ust...Er... It may have been someone else. Or maybe I dreamed it. Sometimes that happens. I thought it was you, but I could definitely be wrong.
Ohh, I've never read or watched HunterXHunter. Ustegius was always trying to get me into it, but I was super lazy and never did it. Isn't that a completed series?
I remember asking someone about DGM, if it was good or not. But that was ages ago xDEr... It may have been someone else. Or maybe I dreamed it. Sometimes that happens. I thought it was you, but I could definitely be wrong.
Ohh, I've never read or watched HunterXHunter. Ustegius was always trying to get me into it, but I was super lazy and never did it. Isn't that a completed series?
Oh what are you doing here, DD?I miss ust...

I miss ust...
Me too. He was one awesome mother fucker, that one. Where did he run off to, anyway? Did his university work finally consume him?That may have been me. If that person told you to read it, then it was even more likely to be me. I love that series so damn much.I remember asking someone about DGM, if it was good or not. But that was ages ago xD
Dont, its a cursed manga, that makes you want to kill togashi for more chapters. Its currently on hiatus for more than 15 months ^^
The chapters are sparse and when they do come out, they're not overly long either. Not to mention, the author loves to leave every hiatus at the end of a cliff. It's maddening, waiting for happens next. We DGM fans like to call ourselves masochists. I came here to grope you!
Hey now. I little DD on TheBoss never scurred me.
you scared Nao! D:
Carry on, you two.
He shows up in the FF from time to time ^^Me too. He was one awesome mother fucker, that one. Where did he run off to, anyway? Did his university work finally consume him?
Pff at least she didnt stopped the manga right when the moment you waited the whole manga to happen, happens.That may have been me. If that person told you to read it, then it was even more likely to be me. I love that series so damn much.
Is it now? Well, I would fit right in with that fan base then. D.Gray-Man is pretty much the exact same shit!The chapters are sparse and when they do come out, they're not overly long either. Not to mention, the author loves to leave every hiatus at the end of a cliff. It's maddening, waiting for happens next. We DGM fans like to call ourselves masochists.

I already have DD's soul with my satanist powersHey now. I little DD on TheBoss never scurred me.Carry on, you two.

Ah, I haven't seen him recently. But I don't go there nearly as often anymore. I probably don't even have the right to bear the Fun Forum banner anymore.He shows up in the FF from time to time ^^

That sounds rather painful. I think I might stay away from that series after all. XD Uste would kill you. All his work undone in a few swift sentences.Pff at least she didnt stopped the manga right when the moment you waited the whole manga to happen, happens.![]()
Really?I already have DD's soul with my satanist powers![]()
What a coincidence! I'm currently in the process of reaping Gary's soul. It's a long process, but I'm making some wonderful progress.You can't reap the willing.Ah, I haven't seen him recently. But I don't go there nearly as often anymore. I probably don't even have the right to bear the Fun Forum banner anymore.
That sounds rather painful. I think I might stay away from that series after all. XD Uste would kill you. All his work undone in a few swift sentences.
Really?What a coincidence! I'm currently in the process of reaping Gary's soul. It's a long process, but I'm making some wonderful progress.
Never?Yeah right the boss. you will never get my soul!

I just warned you since its really addictive xD But read it, since we have this perfect MH anime adaption of HxH, all the waiting is pretty bearable ^^That sounds rather painful. I think I might stay away from that series after all. XD Uste would kill you. All his work undone in a few swift sentences.
Really?What a coincidence! I'm currently in the process of reaping Gary's soul. It's a long process, but I'm making some wonderful progress.

I was brushing my teeth and it came to me this morningSo did you sleep at all?![]()
