Digitaldude thread.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Does Faust ever say someone looks good? Your hair is too short this, your face is too thin that...
There's beauty in imperfection Gary. I'm just shocked I thought she became thinner but I think's it's only because of the make-up and camera angle. Farfalla is beautiful we all know that. Gu knows she's more beautiful.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Which album is the best?
Wasting Light by Foo Fighters

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

I dunno faust said you looked bad in the thread and you were not posting a lot.
I didn't say she looked bad?! :gwah You're making me sound like a bad guy!

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Man wtf I just talked to you about aku no hana in the other thread!!
I posted it here first(in your thread) about the, Aku no Hana but you answered on Kaiten's thread.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm not that big of a fan, I only like some individual songs.
Same...WE'RE LIKE TWINS

Which is your favorite?

There's beauty in imperfection Gary. I'm just shocked I thought she became thinner but I think's it's only because of the make-up and camera angle. Farfalla is beautiful we all know that. Gu knows she's more beautiful.
This isn't about your concept of beauty, it's about you having no tact when talking to girls. You tell Naomi she's prettier with longer hair, you remark on Nana's face...:XD

And no, she's fug :hee

Wasting Light by Foo Fighters
This isn't a Weezer...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
"Memories" and "My name is Jonas" are cool.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But, but, I wanted to show that I know random stuff :pout

:emocat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No one cares

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

And your songs weren't even the right answers!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hey, they were MY right answers, bish :arf
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
El Scorcho

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Also we are all on drugs
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
who's on drugs........hummmmmmmmmmm?.......

:hurr
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
This isn't about your concept of beauty, it's about you having no tact when talking to girls. You tell Naomi she's prettier with longer hair, you remark on Nana's face...:XD
Is that bad? I'm just very straightforward on things...
 
Top