Born this way...I know it isn't
Born this way...I know it isn't
I'm not that big of a fan, I only like some individual songs.Which album is the best?
There's beauty in imperfection Gary. I'm just shocked I thought she became thinner but I think's it's only because of the make-up and camera angle. Farfalla is beautiful we all know that. Gu knows she's more beautiful.Does Faust ever say someone looks good? Your hair is too short this, your face is too thin that...
Wasting Light by Foo FightersWhich album is the best?
I didn't say she looked bad?!I dunno faust said you looked bad in the thread and you were not posting a lot.
You're making me sound like a bad guy!I posted it here first(in your thread) about the, Aku no Hana but you answered on Kaiten's thread.Man wtf I just talked to you about aku no hana in the other thread!!
Same...WE'RE LIKE TWINSI'm not that big of a fan, I only like some individual songs.
This isn't about your concept of beauty, it's about you having no tact when talking to girls. You tell Naomi she's prettier with longer hair, you remark on Nana's face...There's beauty in imperfection Gary. I'm just shocked I thought she became thinner but I think's it's only because of the make-up and camera angle. Farfalla is beautiful we all know that. Gu knows she's more beautiful.


This isn't a Weezer...Wasting Light by Foo Fighters



clean those tears up before DD slips and falls on themBut, but, I wanted to show that I know random stuff
![]()

Is that bad? I'm just very straightforward on things...This isn't about your concept of beauty, it's about you having no tact when talking to girls. You tell Naomi she's prettier with longer hair, you remark on Nana's face...![]()