- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I just waiting to see mido's death on the first night 


If that happened again, that will be his fourth consecutive first night death.I just waiting to see mido's death on the first night![]()

i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust![]()
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust
i'm in
I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.
FMA? i'm down![]()
I'm free to play a mafia game. Count me in please, FAUSTACHE.
I'm signing up with only 16 players signed up! I know you can get 16!
yeah, when I'm playing and go to the mall I'm like "that dude is mafia for sure"
---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------
about the role modification... this new lovers sound just like a mentor/mentee with one being bulettproof
anyway, I'm in
When is it going to start? If it's after june 8, I'm in
Thx, so... i want to play too \o
I'm in, like a clothe in a washing machine.
fine...a friend's request..
okay I'm in..
F it in, I'm in Faust. But I'll be inactive like hell.
I want to play. I cannot promise I will be any good at it.![]()
liductan said:I am afraid I will not be able to participate, in this round. It's not convient for me, I am moving into a new house this week. I will not have time to be on mh as much as I want to. I am sorry to say this, but I am pulling out this round.
Sorry Faust, but I'm out. I'm gonna be busy the upcoming days. Have fun!
liductan said:I am afraid I will not be able to participate, in this round. It's not convient for me, I am moving into a new house this week. I will not have time to be on mh as much as I want to. I am sorry to say this, but I am pulling out this round.
1. MazinoSorry Faust, but I'm out. I'm gonna be busy the upcoming days. Have fun!
Some of the players are only available after June 8 so, June 9 it is.Jesus, just start it already.
Farfalla101I'll do it! Just gimme your pw ^.^



Sounds like an introductory class to all things FarfallaO:
101 is a code for what? ç.ç
