Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I just waiting to see mido's death on the first night :teehee
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Sorry Faust, but I'm out. I'm gonna be busy the upcoming days. Have fun!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
dark lord pulled out...josef you need to join dammit

niichan too...bring jorped with ya

:rant
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You can now sign up for Game 27!
Date: June 9, 12:00 NN/PM (Philippine Time, GMT+8)
[highlight]Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist[/highlight]


Limited Slots only, maximum of 13 players
[highlight]The slots are now extended to 16 players![/highlight]

Game 27

i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust :blush
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust

:nod

i'm in
I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.
FMA? i'm down :super
I'm free to play a mafia game. Count me in please, FAUSTACHE.
I'm signing up with only 16 players signed up! I know you can get 16!
yeah, when I'm playing and go to the mall I'm like "that dude is mafia for sure"

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

about the role modification... this new lovers sound just like a mentor/mentee with one being bulettproof

anyway, I'm in
When is it going to start? If it's after june 8, I'm in
Thx, so... i want to play too \o

I'm in, like a clothe in a washing machine.
fine...a friend's request..
okay I'm in..
F it in, I'm in Faust. But I'll be inactive like hell.
I want to play. I cannot promise I will be any good at it. :^_^
liductan said:
I am afraid I will not be able to participate, in this round. It's not convient for me, I am moving into a new house this week. I will not have time to be on mh as much as I want to. I am sorry to say this, but I am pulling out this round.
Sorry Faust, but I'm out. I'm gonna be busy the upcoming days. Have fun!

Back out:
dark lord
liductan


liductan said:
I am afraid I will not be able to participate, in this round. It's not convient for me, I am moving into a new house this week. I will not have time to be on mh as much as I want to. I am sorry to say this, but I am pulling out this round.
(from a PM)​

Sorry Faust, but I'm out. I'm gonna be busy the upcoming days. Have fun!
1. Mazino
2. wizzard
3. gnut
4. digitaldude
5. Xerous
6. Nast. J
7. TheMoa
8. Farfalla
9. MidoBan
10. M3J
11. Hardy
12. Buffynut
13. lawlett-kun

[highlight]remaining available slots: 3 more[/highlight]
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Imwill require someone to change my avy don't have a computer
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
still need 3 more players to make it 16.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

had to post this here....enjoy

:toc
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I want to play already :sexyarf

Also, I was told I should give a disclaimer about my job. I'm not home from work until at least 6:30 p.m. (est), and that's if there's no baseball traffic or job related crisis. A vague disclaimer is no ones friend.

But other that that, I'm game. Play ball!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top