- Joined
- Nov 17, 2009
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That is not ウンっぱち (うんっぱち). It looks similar, but it is ウソッパチ (うそっぱち) = ウソそんなの
ウンっぱちじゃない
I can't find ウンっぱち XD

I somehow suspect you got yourself the wrong kanji and you are actually looking for 因縁, which means fate, destiny (or something related depending on the context)Hi,
does anybody know what 困縁 means? I can't find a translation for this word anywhere.....
Thank you![]()
I have no freaking idea what's what.
. Thank you.
I tried to type the text but the resolution wasn't a lot of help.
...Actually, it's ”で 何なんだよ // 全然まったく何が何だかわかんねんだけど” though... ._."I tried to type the text but the resolution wasn't a lot of help.
1: でXさんたよ
2: 十Xよっにー何X何だXウX人Xよ人だXX
*The X's are characteres I couldn't recognize.
Hey man, looks like no-one's responded, so I'll give it a try for youSummary for Black Bird author SAKURAKOJI Kanoko's new manga series Last Notes anyone mind translating
ラストノーツ」は、焚くと煙の中に会いたい死者の姿が現れるというお香「反魂香」を題材にした幻想奇譚。東京の下町にあるお香屋を舞台に、店主とワケあり客が織り成すヒューマンドラマが描かれる。

Yeah, it's somewhere along that line.「だが断る」か おまえもそうとう マンガ好きだな
http://i.imgbox.com/addX3DyY.jpg
I don't understand this word そうとう
i found this meaning (Adverb) extremely; considerably
My best guess is "you like manga a lot (extremely) too"

「火線上のハテルマ」はLAを舞台にしたアクション作品。日本で失態を演じ、LAの飲食店へ厄介払いされた元警官が主人公だ。さまざまな人種が溢れる街に慣れない主人公はある日、波照間(はてるま)と名乗る日本人に出会う。