Re: Hello World !
At least I always try to do my best
Maybe he is not "Diamonproxx or something" but he is better than you
But it's scav ... he doesn't have to pick something strong against me ... he should always win ... I had some troubles when he played Karma but still
SO? Tell me the date! So I can defeat you again

How comes? I am a fan of Croatia you should be satisfied!
fine FINE! maybe I'm noob but who caresYou talk a lot of shit for being the worse Diana
When did you become his fanboy? I was only trolling, but stop acting like scav is Diamonproxx or somethingI've killed that bish before as well
None of those are good picks against Diana![]()
At least I always try to do my best
Maybe he is not "Diamonproxx or something" but he is better than you
But it's scav ... he doesn't have to pick something strong against me ... he should always win ... I had some troubles when he played Karma but still
SO? Tell me the date! So I can defeat you again

u disappointed me,i dont think i can trust u anymore![]()

How comes? I am a fan of Croatia you should be satisfied!


I've killed that bish before as well 







