Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

You talk a lot of shit for being the worse Diana :heh


When did you become his fanboy? I was only trolling, but stop acting like scav is Diamonproxx or something :rolleyes: I've killed that bish before as well :datass

None of those are good picks against Diana :XD
fine FINE! maybe I'm noob but who cares :( At least I always try to do my best :(

Maybe he is not "Diamonproxx or something" but he is better than you :teehee

But it's scav ... he doesn't have to pick something strong against me ... he should always win ... I had some troubles when he played Karma but still :(

SO? Tell me the date! So I can defeat you again :teehee


u disappointed me,i dont think i can trust u anymore :hmph
:gwah

How comes? I am a fan of Croatia you should be satisfied! :hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

fine FINE! maybe I'm noob but who cares :( At least I always try to do my best :(

Maybe he is not "Diamonproxx or something" but he is better than you :teehee

But it's scav ... he doesn't have to pick something strong against me ... he should always win ... I had some troubles when he played Karma but still :(

SO? Tell me the date! So I can defeat you again :teehee
WTF kind of logic is that? You beat him before. And I'm not sure how you know whether he's better than me or not. Not saying he isn't, but everyone's champ pool is different, so in any given instance, who's better than who doesn't have to mean anything.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

WTF kind of logic is that? You beat him before. And I'm not sure how you know whether he's better than me or not. Not saying he isn't, but everyone's champ pool is different, so in any given instance, who's better than who doesn't have to mean anything.
I'm just teasing you :teehee Maybe you are bette than scav in some ways :3 The question is in what ways :hurr
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Read the sentece again if there is something that is not clear to you :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

No, I'm already too mentally-scarred from reading it once :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

oh dear, what am i reading here :epicfacepalm
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

oh dear, what am i reading here :epicfacepalm
Help me.....HELP

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

There he is :teehee tell me in what ways you are better than Gary :3
You're a shit-stirrer, you know that?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

I'm just having a good mood now. It's not that bad :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Why is that?

So you take it out on me because of that? :pout
I simply love teasing ppl :( Is it bad ? :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

No...I was just wondering what you meant :notsure
But I still want you or scav to answer my question :hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

But I still want you or scav to answer my question :hmph
About what? What we're good at?


....are we still talking about LoL? :oh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

:arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

:oh




I don't know, scav climbed to Silver as a Jungler and played Support as well. I might be a better Support and ADC, but I don't really know. Haven't played with scav Support enough to really know. As far as Solo Lanes go, I know he doesn't like playing Top, and I only know he plays Ryze mid which he's good at. Not enough information there.

...but he could always read this and say "stfu NOOB", so no point in me evaluating him and I :XD

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

:ginwut
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

:oh




I don't know, scav climbed to Silver as a Jungler and played Support as well. I might be a better Support and ADC, but I don't really know. Haven't played with scav Support enough to really know. As far as Solo Lanes go, I know he doesn't like playing Top, and I only know he plays Ryze mid which he's good at. Not enough information there.

...but he could always read this and say "stfu NOOB", so no point in me evaluating him and I :XD
Now I want scav to admit that :hmph ooor you try 1v1 :teehee




What about other ways? :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Now I want scav to admit that :hmph ooor you try 1v1 :teehee




What about other ways? :hurr
Admit what? 1v1 doesn't mean you're "better" at the game, just means you're a better duelist.



Stahp :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top