Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

You mean Harry Potter? I have no idea of HP merchandising:oh...except Hogwarts Land or whatever
Ah that choco things the sold for some time, at least I heard about it somewhere xD


But anyway, Did you watch Arise, bene? :wft
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

Not yet... Is there a subbed version out there somewhere? I mean it's just been released, so...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

Sir Benny "lolo" Maru~! How you been!?

You're still in Romania right!? The weather must be fricking awesome. Wife dem hot doamnelors! :yelling
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

Sir Benny "lolo" Maru~! How you been!?

You're still in Romania right!? The weather must be fricking awesome. Wife dem hot doamnelors! :yelling
:lmao....awesome you made my day...

Actually the weather's crap, but when it gets hotter, you can see dem birdies all flying around:hurr

What's up with you man?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

Lorii :^_^ I havent posted anything here yet lol.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

Lorii :^_^ I havent posted anything here yet lol.
:yay

You finally made it here! Took you long enough :p

I heard you like Cobra 11! I love that show:wtf




:toc

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

This visit needs a title change
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

Yeah you love the show aham ... who are you trying to fool you bish! :emocat

Yeah finally :hug

what change?

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

I love it, I love it :wtf :cuddle

:luv
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
:smugbunny

I'm a crafty fella, I can craft the most comfy baskets evar:sexyarf

...and go watch Knight Rider if you want quality stone age tv series, bish...

:glomp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
How does the most comfy basket look like ? :zomg

Pfff How dare you! Cobra 11 is legendary! :hmph dont try to make jokes of me!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
The most comfy basket?.....hmmm....like a regular basket, but the comfiest:worrybunny

The joke is not on you, the joke is on Cobra 11:toc
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
With a blanket? cause kitty doesnt like being cold :(

But still! what do you like then? :hmph
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
With a blanket? cause kitty doesnt like being cold :(
The fuzziest, warmest blanket ever...even though it won't be needed:hurr
But still! what do you like then? :hmph
I told ya...game of thrones and walking dead atm...I used to watch lost, heroes and prison break, when watching us tv series was starting to become a trend here:p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Are you saying your company would be better than the blanket? :hmph

Oh what about Friends, TBBT, Two and a half men? :p well actually I dont really watch tv but here I do and nothing more interesting wasnt there :p
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Are you saying your company would be better than the blanket? :hmph
:shifty
Oh what about Friends, TBBT, Two and a half men? :p well actually I dont really watch tv but here I do and nothing more interesting wasnt there :p
Occasionally, but I don't really like comedies...I always watched those you mentioned with someone else...same with Seinfeld or The Office...but never really finished them, just couple of seasons of each...

Oh and I used to watch Dr. House regularly....until the 4th or 5th season I think, then dropped it
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
oh i see ... you used to watch them with others .. but when I asked you to watch cobra 11 with me you said no :emocat
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
oh i see ... you used to watch them with others .. but when I asked you to watch cobra 11 with me you said no :emocat
Well I used to watch cobra 11 in the past...just like all the other series I mentioned and watched, and don't watch anymore...you're just late I guess:comfort

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Could I pretend I'm watching it, but instead sleep on your shoulder?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah Im always late.

well it could work :hmm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

:faint
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top