I meant the link to the manganewsjapon twitter post thingy.I read it on the twitter of manganewsjapon and they don't give source but it is rarely wrong.
I meant the link to the manganewsjapon twitter post thingy.I read it on the twitter of manganewsjapon and they don't give source but it is rarely wrong.
The question is, what else could it be? Only a live-action drama comes to mind but I sure don't hope so.Yeah, it's saying there's going to be an event that happens every year. At that event there'll be a big announcement. Also, next month, Vinland Saga has the cover for the climax of the slave arc.
The big announcement COULD be Vinland Saga getting an anime, who knows.
That's thirty and some more chapters toManganewsjapon said:In a recent interview, Hajime Isayama announced that Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack of the Titans) should be completed by Volume 20.

Finally, i was asking myself when it´s gonna get an adaption, especially considering the number of sales---------- Post added October 06, 2013 at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was September 25, 2013 at 01:02 PM ----------
It is confirmed that Mahou-ka Koukou no Rettousei going to have an anime.
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/727/727522/
Nice pick up of Terra Formars, as well as that one short story thing from BLue Exorcist author and dating the first volume of Seraph of the End for next summer.Viz Adds Terra Formars, Ore Monogatari, Black Rose Alice Manga
Happy to hear about Terra Formars, though I wish an English publisher would also pick up Tokyo Ghoul; that would complete my Young Jump lineup.
They mentioned in the news that Seraph of the End volume will be in print. That means that the first voluem will be released in print next summer? Nice!Nice pick up of Terra Formars, as well as that one short story thing from BLue Exorcist author and dating the first volume of Seraph of the End for next summer.
Surprised they didnt pick up anything from weekly shonen jump on today.
Don´t get my hopes up dude, i have been hoping for this for such a long timeWeird, I remember reading that manga and it specifically said it was only gonna be like 3 volumes long... And 2 are already out.
I dunno if this was mentioned, but Mushishi will be reappearing for the first time in like 7 years for a 2-chapter special in Afternoon.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...returns-with-2-chapter-special-secret-project
And there's gonna be a special announcement. I'm suspecting a new anime, as one was rumored a while back.
I think maybe THAT was what the special announcement on the previous page of this thread was talking about was? The announcement was Mushishi coming back... maybe?
Is there a confirmed date when Orange will be released?
Awesome, finally

That would be some great, unexpected news. Looking forward to the chapters but a new anime? Would be damn sweet, really loved the old one.I dunno if this was mentioned, but Mushishi will be reappearing for the first time in like 7 years for a 2-chapter special in Afternoon.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...returns-with-2-chapter-special-secret-project
And there's gonna be a special announcement. I'm suspecting a new anime, as one was rumored a while back.
I think maybe THAT was what the special announcement on the previous page of this thread was talking about was? The announcement was Mushishi coming back... maybe?
Looks like the chapter will be out on October 25, in Monthly Action. That means Orange will now be seinen. That's the best I can tell from the article. If I am wrong, someone who can read Japanese will hopefully post the correct information.Is there a confirmed date when Orange will be released?
.Looks like the chapter will be out on October 25, in Monthly Action. That means Orange will now be seinen. That's the best I can tell from the article. If I am wrong, someone who can read Japanese will hopefully post the correct information.