News General Manga News and Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I read it on the twitter of manganewsjapon and they don't give source but it is rarely wrong.
I meant the link to the manganewsjapon twitter post thingy.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, it's saying there's going to be an event that happens every year. At that event there'll be a big announcement. Also, next month, Vinland Saga has the cover for the climax of the slave arc.
The big announcement COULD be Vinland Saga getting an anime, who knows.
The question is, what else could it be? Only a live-action drama comes to mind but I sure don't hope so.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Manganewsjapon said:
In a recent interview, Hajime Isayama announced that Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack of the Titans) should be completed by Volume 20.
That's thirty and some more chapters to
get to the basement. :D
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It is confirmed that a new Saki series, titled Shinohayu, begin serializing on Vol.10 of Monthly Big Gangan. The story author and the illustrator will be the same people form Saki Achiga-hen Episode of Side-A.

http://natalie.mu/comic/news/100058

---------- Post added October 06, 2013 at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was September 25, 2013 at 01:02 PM ----------

It is confirmed that Mahou-ka Koukou no Rettousei going to have an anime.

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/727/727522/

 
Last edited by a moderator:

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Shogakukan has confirmed that Kenichi volume 54 will be bundled with a 2 episode OVA volume, depicting the Shinpaku Alliance vs. Yomi battles.

Shogakukan
ANN
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,072
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Viz Adds Terra Formars, Ore Monogatari, Black Rose Alice Manga

Happy to hear about Terra Formars, though I wish an English publisher would also pick up Tokyo Ghoul; that would complete my Young Jump lineup.
Nice pick up of Terra Formars, as well as that one short story thing from BLue Exorcist author and dating the first volume of Seraph of the End for next summer.
Surprised they didnt pick up anything from weekly shonen jump on today.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nice pick up of Terra Formars, as well as that one short story thing from BLue Exorcist author and dating the first volume of Seraph of the End for next summer.
Surprised they didnt pick up anything from weekly shonen jump on today.
They mentioned in the news that Seraph of the End volume will be in print. That means that the first voluem will be released in print next summer? Nice!

EDIT: I forgot that summer in USA is in June... Well, at least it won't be released after one year.
 
Last edited:

Estranho

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
282
Reaction score
74
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't know Japanese, but from what I could understand in this news, Orange by Ichigo Takano will resume in another magazine, from another publisher!
Am I correct?
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Weird, I remember reading that manga and it specifically said it was only gonna be like 3 volumes long... And 2 are already out.

I dunno if this was mentioned, but Mushishi will be reappearing for the first time in like 7 years for a 2-chapter special in Afternoon.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...returns-with-2-chapter-special-secret-project
And there's gonna be a special announcement. I'm suspecting a new anime, as one was rumored a while back.
I think maybe THAT was what the special announcement on the previous page of this thread was talking about was? The announcement was Mushishi coming back... maybe?
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Weird, I remember reading that manga and it specifically said it was only gonna be like 3 volumes long... And 2 are already out.

I dunno if this was mentioned, but Mushishi will be reappearing for the first time in like 7 years for a 2-chapter special in Afternoon.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...returns-with-2-chapter-special-secret-project
And there's gonna be a special announcement. I'm suspecting a new anime, as one was rumored a while back.
I think maybe THAT was what the special announcement on the previous page of this thread was talking about was? The announcement was Mushishi coming back... maybe?
Don´t get my hopes up dude, i have been hoping for this for such a long time
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Awesome, finally :zomg

I dunno if this was mentioned, but Mushishi will be reappearing for the first time in like 7 years for a 2-chapter special in Afternoon.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...returns-with-2-chapter-special-secret-project
And there's gonna be a special announcement. I'm suspecting a new anime, as one was rumored a while back.
I think maybe THAT was what the special announcement on the previous page of this thread was talking about was? The announcement was Mushishi coming back... maybe?
That would be some great, unexpected news. Looking forward to the chapters but a new anime? Would be damn sweet, really loved the old one.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Is there a confirmed date when Orange will be released?
Looks like the chapter will be out on October 25, in Monthly Action. That means Orange will now be seinen. That's the best I can tell from the article. If I am wrong, someone who can read Japanese will hopefully post the correct information.
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Looks like the chapter will be out on October 25, in Monthly Action. That means Orange will now be seinen. That's the best I can tell from the article. If I am wrong, someone who can read Japanese will hopefully post the correct information.
.
In fact, in Gekkan Action december issue (25/10) will have 1st chapter or Re:Collection, the new serie of author. In february issue (25/12) will have a book with chapter 9 of orange (published in Betsuma). And finaly, Orange chapter 10 will be publishing in april issue (25/02). After that serie will be publishing irregular.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So sad there are only two translated chapters for 87 Clockers. :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top