Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Okay, When I come with a decision I talk to you. :D
I heard that there is 4000 colleges and universities there, so it will be a long search. :XD
Well, it'll only be loose info and maybe colleges I actually know more about :D
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
it's depends if he wants to go to a two year school (college) or a university( four years). Start narrowing it down, from there.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Plenty of four year schools are still called college. No point in confusing the nomenclature here. And I highly doubt anyone would go to school overseas at a junior/community college. :lmao
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Generally it would be these two ways, but the government program doesn't work like that. The program is that you stay one year in the country studying and after this you come back to Brazil. It's more than a year if you don't have proficiency enough in English, then you make an intensive course before.
I have to wait until next year to apply for the program. XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Generally it would be these two ways, but the government program doesn't work like that. The program is that you stay one year in the country studying and after this you come back to Brazil. It's more than a year if you don't have proficiency enough in English, then you make an intensive course before.
I have to wait until next year to apply for the program. XD
It sounds like EU's Erasmus program. But some universities have their own programs with partner schools all over the world, so yeah.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Plenty of four year schools are still called college. No point in confusing the nomenclature here. And I highly doubt anyone would go to school overseas at a junior/community college. :lmao
hey, hey, it's easier for me to think about it that..way.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The person that did the seminar for me said that college and university had differences in the past, but it isn't like that anymore. :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The person that did the seminar for me said that college and university had differences in the past, but it isn't like that anymore. :nod
There are private highschools, called prep schools as well, that are called colleges, but that's only in name. "University" is much more classy sounding, for some reason.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
There are private highschools, called prep schools as well, that are called colleges, but that's only in name. "University" is much more classy sounding, for some reason.
I think so, too. XD
Here there is similar words for college and university and those two have different meanings. The similar one to university means properly what college and university means there. The similar one to college means a lower grade of study, so university is more classy for me, too. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Not for me, go to USA is expensive and the university will pay for me if I get this chance. In the future when I will have a good work probably go to USA will be easier, but not now. XD It isn't just go to USA, it is go to USA to study, I will get experience and improve mu English, it's good. :nod
Be careful so you wont get too close to THE BEAR though :teehee

Everyone in the series calls him Martínez, and the only Asian looking guy is Glenn. That's like saying ¨I'm not gonna call him governor, he's Phillip, I don't like nicknames¨, lol. I find it weird that his name isn't César.

mmm, I don't think he left the governor... no one leaves the governor D: . I don't think he'll be back that soon either. We'll see.
Lol ppl who dont know that Glenn is Glenn ... Its so stupid because he is from the main group soo they should know xD and I usually call governor Philip and nobody knows who the hell Im talking about xD

Castings for the first 8 episodes are known, he's in the next until the 8th. From there on it's unknown.
Stop saying these things here thank you !
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Yeah :pout but but I have still my friends here and we do interesting things but my life wont be interesting for me until Im able to leave this country srsly! Hopefully that Paris--->London---> Paris trip will work in spring cuz otherwise I will feel like :emocat again T_T Im trying to get abroad as much as I can xD
Oh, you like to travel around the world just like Darj. Are you planning to go alone or with your friends?

Right :3c but you have to plan it so you wont get to prison
Would you be my accomplice? :p

Yesterday on my trip I was thinking about that word in train ... I knew it was something "hij" but I couldnt remember ... now I know :nod We had a drama on our way back home in train xDD so funny
Did you think someone would hijack the train?


Drama? Any details?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh, you like to travel around the world just like Darj. Are you planning to go alone or with your friends?
Well yeah travelling is amazing!!! I already went to Paris with school ... but I will have to go there alone with friends! That trip I was talking about its also with school but I wanna take all my chances to go abroad so I dont care and this time it will be London as well :wtf soo Im happy ... but at first we need at least 40 students to make that trip happen or otherwise I will just stay here T_T



Would you be my accomplice? :p
Of course but dont tell anybody :fan


Did you think someone would hijack the train?


Drama? Any details?
haha no not that but the situation reminded me that word kinda :XD

We were going back from Košice (2nd biggest city in Slovakia ... crime everywhere really xDD) and we got to the train and there were some really really drunk guys as hell and they started talking and asking to me and my friend and I was like "Okay what should I do now. Should I pass or should I not. But then I decide to pass and we found a place where to stay. But then those guys came to our coupe (?) like twice or something. We werent alone there but with some older women and one kid. And the guy was so scary. We closed the door and okay... the train moved but the next stop shit happened. The man who checks ticket (I dunno the word in english) asked the police to kick them out cuz they were scarying ppl and they were rude. But the police said that they need some kind of paper so they can kick them out. The man first said "Why would I do it? They dont have tickets, they are drunk, ...." then he did it wrote something and prolly those two policemen were scared so they called to Košice to send some more policemen. AND THEN THEY CAME like 15 of them and they all got to train and asked them to get out but they didnt so they grabbed them and kicked them out and yeah they beat them too (there was a train next to ours) and pushed against that train xD lol better than cinema really xD everybody was watching xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Lol ppl who dont know that Glenn is Glenn ... Its so stupid because he is from the main group soo they should know xD
wat
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Well yeah travelling is amazing!!! I already went to Paris with school ... but I will have to go there alone with friends! That trip I was talking about its also with school but I wanna take all my chances to go abroad so I dont care and this time it will be London as well :wtf soo Im happy ... but at first we need at least 40 students to make that trip happen or otherwise I will just stay here T_T
Oh, with school. Well, if I had such an opportunity, I would never miss it. School trips were always fun. It may be hard to gather 40 students due to expenses though.

Of course but dont tell anybody :fan
Don't worry, my lips are sealed. :toc

haha no not that but the situation reminded me that word kinda :XD

We were going back from Košice (2nd biggest city in Slovakia ... crime everywhere really xDD) and we got to the train and there were some really really drunk guys as hell and they started talking and asking to me and my friend and I was like "Okay what should I do now. Should I pass or should I not. But then I decide to pass and we found a place where to stay. But then those guys came to our coupe (?) like twice or something. We werent alone there but with some older women and one kid. And the guy was so scary. We closed the door and okay... the train moved but the next stop shit happened. The man who checks ticket (I dunno the word in english) asked the police to kick them out cuz they were scarying ppl and they were rude. But the police said that they need some kind of paper so they can kick them out. The man first said "Why would I do it? They dont have tickets, they are drunk, ...." then he did it wrote something and prolly those two policemen were scared so they called to Košice to send some more policemen. AND THEN THEY CAME like 15 of them and they all got to train and asked them to get out but they didnt so they grabbed them and kicked them out and yeah they beat them too (there was a train next to ours) and pushed against that train xD lol better than cinema really xD everybody was watching xD
It's relieving to know that nothing bad happened, it's a pain to deal with such people, especially if you're a girl. You did the right thing, just stay away from these types. :nod

P.S. The word is "conductor".
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I meant that EVERYBODY has to know his name

Oh, with school. Well, if I had such an opportunity, I would never miss it. School trips were always fun. It may be hard to gather 40 students due to expenses though.
Yeah but we only have trips to London, Paris, Vienna I think (I missed that one cuz nobody came to our class to ask :emocat they are scared to come to our class lol srsly xDD Last time one ex student from our school came to our classroom because she needed something for her school and when she was leaving she asked "Why did everybody feel sorry for me when I told them I was going to this class" lol xDD stupid teachers. Yeaah our school is not that big but 40 is not that much so we could make it :nod


Don't worry, my lips are sealed. :toc
Your lips yeah ? :hurr

:fan

It's relieving to know that nothing bad happened, it's a pain to deal with such people, especially if you're a girl. You did the right thing, just stay away from these types. :nod

P.S. The word is "conductor".
I wasnt scared at all :cool: I would kick their asses if they tried to do something bad :nod

Ah conductor hmm now I have to remember :3 thank you :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You were talking about that Tom should call that guy Martinez or something and then mentioned asian guy so so... I told you that everybody knows his name :pout
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
LoL anything but spoilers!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
MAYBE IT'S FALSE INFORMATION!

They do that a lot too..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top