Well, it'll only be loose info and maybe colleges I actually know more aboutOkay, When I come with a decision I talk to you.
I heard that there is 4000 colleges and universities there, so it will be a long search.![]()

Well, it'll only be loose info and maybe colleges I actually know more aboutOkay, When I come with a decision I talk to you.
I heard that there is 4000 colleges and universities there, so it will be a long search.![]()


It sounds like EU's Erasmus program. But some universities have their own programs with partner schools all over the world, so yeah.Generally it would be these two ways, but the government program doesn't work like that. The program is that you stay one year in the country studying and after this you come back to Brazil. It's more than a year if you don't have proficiency enough in English, then you make an intensive course before.
I have to wait until next year to apply for the program. XD
hey, hey, it's easier for me to think about it that..way.Plenty of four year schools are still called college. No point in confusing the nomenclature here. And I highly doubt anyone would go to school overseas at a junior/community college.![]()

There are private highschools, called prep schools as well, that are called colleges, but that's only in name. "University" is much more classy sounding, for some reason.The person that did the seminar for me said that college and university had differences in the past, but it isn't like that anymore.![]()
I think so, too. XDThere are private highschools, called prep schools as well, that are called colleges, but that's only in name. "University" is much more classy sounding, for some reason.
Be careful so you wont get too close to THE BEAR thoughNot for me, go to USA is expensive and the university will pay for me if I get this chance. In the future when I will have a good work probably go to USA will be easier, but not now. XD It isn't just go to USA, it is go to USA to study, I will get experience and improve mu English, it's good.![]()
Lol ppl who dont know that Glenn is Glenn ... Its so stupid because he is from the main group soo they should know xD and I usually call governor Philip and nobody knows who the hell Im talking about xDEveryone in the series calls him Martínez, and the only Asian looking guy is Glenn. That's like saying ¨I'm not gonna call him governor, he's Phillip, I don't like nicknames¨, lol. I find it weird that his name isn't César.
mmm, I don't think he left the governor... no one leaves the governor D: . I don't think he'll be back that soon either. We'll see.
Stop saying these things here thank you !Castings for the first 8 episodes are known, he's in the next until the 8th. From there on it's unknown.
Oh, you like to travel around the world just like Darj. Are you planning to go alone or with your friends?Yeahbut but I have still my friends here and we do interesting things but my life wont be interesting for me until Im able to leave this country srsly! Hopefully that Paris--->London---> Paris trip will work in spring cuz otherwise I will feel like
again T_T Im trying to get abroad as much as I can xD
Would you be my accomplice?Rightbut you have to plan it so you wont get to prison

Did you think someone would hijack the train?Yesterday on my trip I was thinking about that word in train ... I knew it was something "hij" but I couldnt remember ... now I knowWe had a drama on our way back home in train xDD so funny
Well yeah travelling is amazing!!! I already went to Paris with school ... but I will have to go there alone with friends! That trip I was talking about its also with school but I wanna take all my chances to go abroad so I dont care and this time it will be London as wellOh, you like to travel around the world just like Darj. Are you planning to go alone or with your friends?
soo Im happy ... but at first we need at least 40 students to make that trip happen or otherwise I will just stay here T_T Of course but dont tell anybodyWould you be my accomplice?![]()

haha no not that but the situation reminded me that word kindaDid you think someone would hijack the train?![]()
Drama? Any details?
watLol ppl who dont know that Glenn is Glenn ... Its so stupid because he is from the main group soo they should know xD
Oh, with school. Well, if I had such an opportunity, I would never miss it. School trips were always fun. It may be hard to gather 40 students due to expenses though.Well yeah travelling is amazing!!! I already went to Paris with school ... but I will have to go there alone with friends! That trip I was talking about its also with school but I wanna take all my chances to go abroad so I dont care and this time it will be London as wellsoo Im happy ... but at first we need at least 40 students to make that trip happen or otherwise I will just stay here T_T
Don't worry, my lips are sealed.Of course but dont tell anybody![]()

It's relieving to know that nothing bad happened, it's a pain to deal with such people, especially if you're a girl. You did the right thing, just stay away from these types.haha no not that but the situation reminded me that word kinda![]()
We were going back from Košice (2nd biggest city in Slovakia ... crime everywhere really xDD) and we got to the train and there were some really really drunk guys as hell and they started talking and asking to me and my friend and I was like "Okay what should I do now. Should I pass or should I not. But then I decide to pass and we found a place where to stay. But then those guys came to our coupe (?) like twice or something. We werent alone there but with some older women and one kid. And the guy was so scary. We closed the door and okay... the train moved but the next stop shit happened. The man who checks ticket (I dunno the word in english) asked the police to kick them out cuz they were scarying ppl and they were rude. But the police said that they need some kind of paper so they can kick them out. The man first said "Why would I do it? They dont have tickets, they are drunk, ...." then he did it wrote something and prolly those two policemen were scared so they called to Košice to send some more policemen. AND THEN THEY CAME like 15 of them and they all got to train and asked them to get out but they didnt so they grabbed them and kicked them out and yeah they beat them too (there was a train next to ours) and pushed against that train xD lol better than cinema really xD everybody was watching xD

I meant that EVERYBODY has to know his name
Yeah but we only have trips to London, Paris, Vienna I think (I missed that one cuz nobody came to our class to askOh, with school. Well, if I had such an opportunity, I would never miss it. School trips were always fun. It may be hard to gather 40 students due to expenses though.
they are scared to come to our class lol srsly xDD Last time one ex student from our school came to our classroom because she needed something for her school and when she was leaving she asked "Why did everybody feel sorry for me when I told them I was going to this class" lol xDD stupid teachers. Yeaah our school is not that big but 40 is not that much so we could make it 
Your lips yeah ?Don't worry, my lips are sealed.![]()
I wasnt scared at allIt's relieving to know that nothing bad happened, it's a pain to deal with such people, especially if you're a girl. You did the right thing, just stay away from these types.
P.S. The word is "conductor".
I would kick their asses if they tried to do something bad

I know, but what was your pointI meant that EVERYBODY has to know his name


You stop saying things here.Stop saying these things here thank you !