I have a Rubber Slipper Key Chain with Brazil's Flag in it that I got from my friend that went there in Rio for the World Youth Day this year. I attached it to my bag.
Well, it's been Amsterdam forever, but back in the 1800's when we were called the Kingdom of Holland, it was The Hague (Den Haag) for a decade and Utrecht for a few months. Blame Napoleon for that mess.Our Country didn't changed it's Capital City ever.
It's correct. I can see that you go to your Geography classes.lol I knew that Brasilia is the capital... Sao Paulo the biggest city, Rio the 2nd right?![]()


I think it's because she has Brazillians friends.It's correct. I can see that you go to your Geography classes.
Instead many people here.![]()
It's the other way around. Chopper got his inspiration from his visit there.The X in the flag of Amsterdam looks like the X in Chopper's bag and hat.
I think it's because she has Brazillians friends.

Oh so total - gay. I was going for that kind of feeling.So gay.

I know you were.Oh so total - gay. I was going for that kind of feeling.![]()

I think it is because of Funk, not Samba. XDMy friend who went to Rio for the World Youth Day said that Brazilian Women have big butts because of Samba

That's Funk carioca, not the Funk style Americans knowI think it is because of Funk, not Samba. XD
Funk here is not what you know about funk.... It's worse.![]()
I knew it beforeI think it's because she has Brazillians friends.

I'm a lil impress - <3<3<3!I knew it before![]()






That's because I said that didn't know... It is worse, with emphasis in worse.That's Funk carioca, not the Funk style Americans know

