Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I have a Rubber Slipper Key Chain with Brazil's Flag in it that I got from my friend that went there in Rio for the World Youth Day this year. I attached it to my bag.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Our Country didn't changed it's Capital City ever.
Well, it's been Amsterdam forever, but back in the 1800's when we were called the Kingdom of Holland, it was The Hague (Den Haag) for a decade and Utrecht for a few months. Blame Napoleon for that mess.

I think Amsterdam was the second capital of the French Empire too, followed by Rome and preceded by Paris (obviously).
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol I knew that Brasilia is the capital... Sao Paulo the biggest city, Rio the 2nd right? :hee
It's correct. I can see that you go to your Geography classes. :edu
Instead many people here. :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The X in the flag of Amsterdam looks like the X in Chopper's bag and hat.






---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

It's correct. I can see that you go to your Geography classes. :edu
Instead many people here. :XD
I think it's because she has Brazillians friends.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
The X in the flag of Amsterdam looks like the X in Chopper's bag and hat.

I think it's because she has Brazillians friends.
It's the other way around. Chopper got his inspiration from his visit there.

Also, I have a bunch of Brazilian friends.. I know shit about Brazil. :lmao
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
My friend who went to Rio for the World Youth Day said that Brazilian Women have big butts because of Samba
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My friend who went to Rio for the World Youth Day said that Brazilian Women have big butts because of Samba
I think it is because of Funk, not Samba. XD
Funk here is not what you know about funk.... It's worse. :oh
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hey Rina. Everyone calls you Kat. I'll call you Rina from now on. :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hah Mazi calls me Rina :p
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Mazino calls you Rina. :cookiestare

I'll just call you "Tari" :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Good you can call me Tari, Mijo :derp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why Rina?
I think Kat cuter. :blush

That's Funk carioca, not the Funk style Americans know
That's because I said that didn't know... It is worse, with emphasis in worse. :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I think Leo is cuter :blush
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Of we are! :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top