TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Greg you haven't met any of the Americans FFers. Why?
cause i haven't
:p

no,i just started hanging back in oct/nov2012....i only use to be on the discussion threads
but,maybe one day....:true
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

And here i am!

Greg, you should come to Brazil and hangout with us someday! lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

i wish i could go to WC next year....but my money is funny...just cant commit to that right nao....
Miggy wanted me to come....he said he would attend then....
:)

you live close to who?....
lala,leo,migz,moa?
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

i wish i could go to WC next year....but my money is funny...just cant commit to that right nao....
Miggy wanted me to come....he said he would attend then....
:)

you live close to who?....
lala,leo,migz,moa?
i don't have enough money to go to WC either, but i don't want to go actually...

I'm isolated here, you know. I didn't meet anyone from PT Thread yet T.T

Farfs lives 600 miles away from here, Moa lives 350 miles away from here, Léo lives 300 miles away from here, Nana lives 450 miles away from here... well, i'm utterly alone HADUIHSDIUAHSDIUHAISDHUAIHSDIAHSDIAH
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

i don't have enough money to go to WC either, but i don't want to go actually...

I'm isolated here, you know. I didn't meet anyone from PT Thread yet T.T

Farfs lives 600 miles away from here, Moa lives 350 miles away from here, Léo lives 300 miles away from here, Nana lives 450 miles away from here... well, i'm utterly alone HADUIHSDIUAHSDIUHAISDHUAIHSDIAHSDIAH
What about Boss and BBB?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

To say the truth almost no brazilian will go to WC actually, too expensive for us, an event just for tourists. XD

I don't know anyone, either, Brazili is too big and everyboy are spread away. XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

sorry guys....had some company....

i thought moa was closer to lala/mido?
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

sorry guys....had some company....

i thought moa was closer to lala/mido?
Far used to live in the same city as Moa but she moved on due to her job some months ago.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

greg live in Florida? Good place to live, Disneyland. :wtf
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

You mean "st.pete...tampa"? How I can know that it is Florida with this? :XD
I'm not a expert in US geography, I know all about my country only. :edu (This is enough fullfil my mind XD)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

You mean "st.pete...tampa"? How I can know that it is Florida with this? :XD
I'm not a expert in US geography, I know all about my country only. :edu (This is enough fullfil my mind XD)
:rofl

my man
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

The best bridge :hmph

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octávio_Frias_de_Oliveira_Bridge

It is the only bridge in the world that has two curved tracks supported by a single concrete mast.
i love this bridge, for real lol

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

You mean "st.pete...tampa"? How I can know that it is Florida with this? :XD
I'm not a expert in US geography, I know all about my country only. :edu (This is enough fullfil my mind XD)
:epicfacepalm

How couldn't you know? I thought everyone in the world knew that Tampa is located in Florida lol
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Only fancy bridge over here it this thing, I think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erasmusbrug

We have a lot of weird bridges though, probably because of drugs.
They probably took a lot of LSD and just build shit.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

How couldn't you know? I thought everyone in the world knew that Tampa is located in Florida lol
I didn't know either until I learned to know Greg and his family..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top