Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I was talking about the third partBesides some CGI stuff everything's finished already.

I was talking about the third partBesides some CGI stuff everything's finished already.

So was I.I was talking about the third part![]()

why you do this ancy?He's doing quite well, though
![]()
![]()

this is f@#%6g mesmerising! Every time I hear this, my cheeks start bouncing!
Have fun!



why not?why you do this ancy?
![]()

....couldn't hold itAlright thenSo was I.![]()

want more?....couldn't hold it
Magneto's Ass?!He's doing quite well, though
![]()
![]()

cause our polar ends do not attractIt could be Magneto's ass. Because it attracts me, but repels Greg.


Noweeeiii....Gandalf is actually Ian McKellen and Ian McKellen plays Magneto when he is in the moodGandalf and Magneto is Ian McKellen.



Ikr.this is f@#%6g mesmerising! Every time I hear this, my cheeks start bouncing!
daaaayum
What's your opinion about it? I recently heard that you don't like big butts.Magneto's Ass?!