The Last Person To Post Wins - The Apprentice

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
End this thread.

Beware of Lurkers.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
[video=dailymotion;x16vus8]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16vus8_no-chance-to-survive-for-the-warthog_animals?start=2[/video]
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
God dammit jorped ;-;
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
[video=dailymotion;x16vus8]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16vus8_no-chance-to-survive-for-the-warthog_animals?start=2[/video]
I laughed.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

This is way more epic though.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That was a good movie. :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
snappy
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Didn't you quote me? :notsure

And I know who he is though, but I don't know all of his movies from the top of my head, I think.
I saw Perfect Blue, Millenium Actress, Paprika and the Good Morning short.

I bet he has more?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Didn't you quote me? :notsure

And I know who he is though, but I don't know all of his movies from the top of my head, I think.
I saw Perfect Blue, Millenium Actress, Paprika and the Good Morning short.

I bet he has more?
You didn't see paranoia agent? Say what!?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Didn't you quote me? :notsure

And I know who he is though, but I don't know all of his movies from the top of my head, I think.
I saw Perfect Blue, Millenium Actress, Paprika and the Good Morning short.

I bet he has more?
Not much. He died early.

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Also I asked Faust.
Haven't seen Paprika and Paranoia Agent yet.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not much. He died early.

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------


Haven't seen Paprika and Paranoia Agent yet.
Listen to the opening song paranoia agent.
 
Top