End this thread.
Beware of Lurkers.
Beware of Lurkers.
Why?Die!
Cuz you are shalnark.Why?
He doesn't remember Shalnark apparently.Cuz you are shalnark.
I laughed.[video=dailymotion;x16vus8]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16vus8_no-chance-to-survive-for-the-warthog_animals?start=2[/video]

I don't know who that is.You seen all satoshi kon movies now?
I don't know who that is.

Satoshi kon directed anime movies.I don't know who that is.

You didn't see paranoia agent? Say what!?Didn't you quote me?
And I know who he is though, but I don't know all of his movies from the top of my head, I think.
I saw Perfect Blue, Millenium Actress, Paprika and the Good Morning short.
I bet he has more?
Not much. He died early.Didn't you quote me?
And I know who he is though, but I don't know all of his movies from the top of my head, I think.
I saw Perfect Blue, Millenium Actress, Paprika and the Good Morning short.
I bet he has more?
Haven't seen Paprika and Paranoia Agent yet.Also I asked Faust.
Listen to the opening song paranoia agent.Not much. He died early.
---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------
Haven't seen Paprika and Paranoia Agent yet.